Bono in Red Nose Day sketch tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, thank you for the link! The end was so funny. I did not expect Bono to be under that mask. Though the thing with the U2 cassette was suspicious!
Bob Geldof is really hot.
Very funny stuff, a little cruel, but anyway...

bb.jpg

I didn't know he was going to be on, but I watched it all from when it started till about two o'clock, when I fell asleep.

But aye, it was a massive surprise for me. I yelled OMG really loudly... ut the best bit by far was "Oh wait, there's a homeless guy just walked in. Some smackhead." "A tramp." "No, no, it's Sir Bob Geldof." Hahaha, hilARIOUS. Aye, I were dead happy 'bout that. I didn't even suspect he'd have something to do with it when they mentioned the cassette tape! Hahahah. But aye. And then The Edge lady! Hahaha, that was HILARIOUS!!

OMG, Bono looks like a boy without his glasses, strange to see him like this! Such a big dork. And I am surprised how fair his hair has become. I especially liked the end of the sketch with the Edge-Lady. Hilarious stuff!

:combust: x a MILLION

DAAAAAMN he looks HOT! :faint:

:drool: srsly.... that pink shirt..... the pop look..... the eyes... the smile...... :combust: asfdaksfjsdgx

Bono travels so much, it's just impossible to track the man down.
Besides, wasn't Ali in London recently for some charity event?
And as for the knighthood: I still don't know if or when he picked that thing up but I guess it was given to him in Dublin.

redhotswami said:
:lol: I was totally wondering which cap you'd make an avatar from!!! Even if I had never seen this vid, I know I can count on you to show me the latest Bonolook

Thanks for the link, btw. :hug:

:angel: predictable? moi???? naaaaaaa :lol:

:whistle: but just y'know, in case.... keep an eye on the gif thread :sexywink:

I tried the link that GG put on and there is nothing. Has someone put this on you tube yet?

Back
Top Bottom