Bono in Japan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
9d567d3d.jpg

madbluebird.jpg

:wink:

comet, do you let it play past the commercial? He comes on right after the commercial goes off when I watch it. I got some kind of sports drink, and then there he was.

comet, do you let it play past the commercial? He comes on right after the commercial goes off when I watch it. I got some kind of sports drink, and then there he was.

Yeah the commercials were the only thing I would get, nothing afterwards and I waited a LONG time. But no worries! I got it with the link you emailed me! :yippie: Thanks!!

trinity, do you want me to try to E-mail you the link I sent comet? I tried to put it in here, and it ended up the same as on the previous page. :shrug: Don't know if it will work for you or not, but I'll send it if you want to try.

I'm glad it gave you a giggle...I immediately thought of this when I saw Bono's face!

:hmm: Did you try to copy and paste into your browser? I'm not sure what comet did that made it work when the other one wouldn't.

Yes I just copied and pasted the link into my browser, for some reason that way the clip played after the ad when before it wouldn't.

Japan's Foreign Minister Masahiko Komura, right, shows a CD presented by U2 frontman Bono before their bilateral meeting on the sidelines of the 4th Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD) at a hotel in Yokohama, Japan, on Thursday, May 29, 2008.

ac65e5db.jpg

b0502699.jpg

Japan's Foreign Minister Masahiko Komura, right, shows a CD presented by U2 frontman Bono before their bilateral meeting on the sidelines of the 4th Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD) at a hotel in Yokohama, Japan, on Thursday, May 29, 2008.

ac65e5db.jpg

b0502699.jpg

So B gave him the remastered JT cd set! :applaud:

Thanks jg!

Back
Top Bottom