Bono in Dublin Castle Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These bring to mind 80's Bono :love:

castle2.jpg

castleside.jpg

:combust:

I would like to draw your attention to an interesting historical parallel. Has anyone seen the poster for the movie "Wilde"?... :wink:

(I would post a link to it, but I'm a new member and can't post links yet. It's easy to find with a google search though.)

good gawd! :der: :heart: :help: :faint: :combust: hes lookin too good! i am going to explode! yummy, i think were all very happy girls right now. my only reservation is that he needs to trim the hair a little to make it more layered. but hes lookin good in the purple!

U2Kitten said:

Maybe just a little right where it comes to his collar, maybe because of the politicians. He's got plenty of time before the tour to grow it longer :love:

definately go for longer hair <happy sigh!> :yes: :up:

Oh, that purple outfit is just wonderful! And all in good color-coordination. :applaud: <my artist/colorist spirit cheers>
I think I like the walking towards the camera one the best :drool:

That color looks really really good on him. I like it! :love: It's nice to see him wear something besides black for a change.

drealynn42 said:
I would like to draw your attention to an interesting historical parallel. Has anyone seen the poster for the movie "Wilde"?... :wink:

(I would post a link to it, but I'm a new member and can't post links yet. It's easy to find with a google search though.)

Hey I just rented that a few days ago! :hyper: Wilde had a very hot pink suit on the videotape cover, and long hair! I don't know if they even had hot pink a hundred years ago! It was as hot pink as Bono's shirt in my avatar (well as of today) I think Bono is an Oscar Wilde fan.

TheBrazilianFly said:
43m.jpg

:lmao:

Welcome drealynn42! :wave:

Thanks :) I can't believe I didn't discover this part of the forum years ago. Obsessive Bono fans like me, yay! I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time here over the next year or so...

I heard that Mysterious Ways makes reference to Oscar Wilde's play about Salome and John the Baptist. I haven't read the play, but it sounds plausible to me. That would definitely make Bono a fan, as I'm sure any Irish artist with a certain flare for fashion would be...I'll definitely be checking out the movie first chance I get. The cover always fascinates me when I pass by it in Blockbuster, and now it's going to make me think of Bono. The photos of that purple suit sent me into a major giggle fit for the entire day :)

YES - Bono DOES look good, but does anyone pay attention to the look on his face?:ohmy:

It becomes increasingly more somber and agitated as his time at Dublin Castle progressed.

I actually like to look at the B-man as much as the next PLEBAn, but I also feel a responsibility to Bono to observe his body language enough to get a feel for his Heart and Soul!:angel: :hug:

I just hope that Bono knows in his Spirit that he did the BEST that he could do at Dublin Castle and to just WALK ON into a better Future for Africa with ALL of us!

BONO - THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO AND FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE! YOU ARE LOVED.:bono: :heart: :heart: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom