Bono in Da Silvano Restaurant, New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

calvin13

The Fly
In the photos we can see Bono in Da Silvano Restaurant, New York this weekend when a fan gave him a CD :)

splashnews_spl18754_001.jpg

splashnews_spl18754_003.jpg

U2fanlife News

Last edited:
This "news" splash is dated for yesterday which means that the pic most likely was taken on Friday, 15 February.

A friend and myself met up with the B-man briefly before he left the San Remo early Friday afternoon (about 1:30 pm) and he had several bags with him all tagged for the airport with him so I think that he may have stopped at Da Silvano's before heading to the airport.

Just a thought.... :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Jamila said:
This "news" splash is dated for yesterday which means that the pic most likely was taken on Friday, 15 February.

A friend and myself met up with the B-man briefly before he left the San Remo early Friday afternoon (about 1:30 pm) and he had several bags with him all tagged for the airport with him so I think that he may have stopped at Da Silvano's before heading to the airport.

You were at his apt???:huh:

Brian said he was seeing Edge next week. then of course there is the Dublin premiere of U23D and they are recording too...

Going near Bono's apartment building is a violation of privacy.

Jamila said:

hanging out at his home or anywhere near it, not cool at all....:huh: :eyebrow:

how bout some privacy for the man.. I mean he has very little of it if at all...:|

Jamila said:

You said that you "met up" with him which implies that you know him and perhaps are acquaintances.

Or, if that's not the case, you are stalking the poor man. Bono is probably too nice to tell his obsessive fans to F-off - but that doesn't mean that he wouldn't get fed up with this type of behavior.

yeah, this definitely something I wouldn't broadcast on the internet about. Keep it to yourself.. Again, folks let the man have some privacy for god's sake!:huh:

Jamila said:
several bags with him all tagged for the airport with him so I think that he may have stopped at Da Silvano's before heading to the airport.

I think he was taking those airport tagged bags to the petstore.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
yeah, this definitely something I wouldn't broadcast on the internet about. Keep it to yourself..

I agree with this.

Jamila, you have to realize by now that when you post about certain things here the responses are usually not exactly what you like to hear, so may I kindly suggest you keep certain personal things like this to yourself.

However I dont agree with people ganging up on others so I ask that we please move on.

Sorry, that isn't ringing true. When you fly private, you don't have baggage tags, you just give them over to the steward. And if you fly commercial, you get baggage tags at the airport. Celebs might have their bags checked through with "priority tags" but you still have to get destination tags when you check in.

Bono and I are hanging out right now, guys.:happy:

We're drinking Cosmos, doing each other's hair, and talking about boys. He says to tell you hi.

....I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.:reject:

Back
Top Bottom