Bono in Copenhagen, January 23rd - pic help needed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
You didn't tell us about that part! :lol:

Congratulations :up: :hug:.

Take a look in the "Band meetings and sightings"-subforum! :wink:

... and thanks! :hug: And for your pic-search! It's very much appreciated!!! :yes:

:bump:

Found some more pics! :hyper:

319914_large.jpg

These are taken by "kunze" at bono.dk:

billede2.jpg

billede1.jpg

Will probably find more pics during the day when the newspapers get out... :D

Galeongirl said:
ohhh yesh Bono grow a beard! that means the other PLEBAns won't drool ove ryou anymore and I'll have you all for myself :evil:
well not a big beard like santa.. but just.. 1 cm or something.. like it is now :drool:

:lol:

Have you ever actually made out with, or TRIED to make out with, a guy w/ a beard (or something that's maybe not quite a beard, but more than stubble)?

I don't mind how his facial hair looks, but I prefer him clean shaven since I think it makes him look 10 years younger. The covering of the eyes and the dark hair all over his face make him look older and more rough than I think his personality really is. The red shades make his eyes look so small, and of course block any of the lovely blue color that really brightens up his entire face.

Anyway, I'm done being superficial now. I love him the way he is. :hug:

Oh my... God thing Swedish and Danish is alike enough. I can actually read it! Have to start working on it now, just paid for a weeks holiday in Denmark this summer...

anyone wants me to translate those articles for you? i could post them in english for those of you that dont speak scandinavian ...

hcbiggs2002 said:
Thanks for the pictures Merc. I think Bono looks great in his "red" shades. But doesn't mean to say that I'd prefer to see him out them!:cute:

I actually think these shades are more orange than red! I'm pretty sure they're not the same as the ones he's been wearing to all the Vertigo-shows - I think?! :huh:

Merc said:

I actually think these shades are more orange than red! I'm pretty sure they're not the same as the ones he's been wearing to all the Vertigo-shows - I think?! :huh:

yeah to me it looks like a mixture of the pink and brown shades...
also, he looks very nice in that denim jacket.. Yihaa cowboy! :D

Found two more pics! :hyper:

Scans from todays newspaper:

Avis1.jpg

Avis2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom