Bono in Chicago 10/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheBrazilianFly said:
A Brazilian news site has posted this baby:
407485-1580-in.jpg

The man is looking very cool with that jacket! I want one like that! :cool:

That jacket reminds me of my Harley Davidson jacket. :drool: (Which i got in Chicago :lol: )

Love the pics. Looks like they were having a good time. :)

Anyone have any idea how far behind the UK is with our Oprah espisodes as i'd love to watch the show but i'm on dial up so it makes downloading the show impossible.

I still havent managed to buy any of the (RED) clothes. :reject: Have been too skint. Think i will go to GAP at when i get paid later this month though. :happy:

Last edited:
Nightsong said:
For anyone who missed the show, I've uploaded the segments. They are MP4 files, if you can't play them download VLC Media Player it plays everything!
A video editor I'm not but hopefully some of you will get to see the show who otherwise wouldn't :) The last file is a zip of all the parts.

First set is at http://www.ysi. com/download/8hc4p06GBIc%3D
1-Bono and Oprah Interview.mp4
2-Bono and Oprah at the Gap.mp4
3-Bono and Oprah at Apple and Motorola.mp4
4-Bono and Oprah at Armani.mp4
5-Alicia Keys and Oprah Interview.mp4

2nd set is at http://www.ysi .com/download/8hfksd4Hz4M%3D
6-Alicia Keys and Oprah Interview Pt2.mp4
7-Bono and Alicia Duet.mp4:
8-RED Oprah Ending.mp4
(RED)Bono on Oprah-AllParts.zip is a zip file containint all of the segments.

PS Please sign the Petition to broadcast the Hawaii Show

:help:

Since it's mp4 (m4p?!) files, I thought I could play them with QuickTime and/or iTunes...

But, with Quicktime the picture is all green and pink and in iTunes it's green and pink sometimes, sometimes it has little squares in the pictures and other times the pictues kind of freezes! :crazy:

Have anybody experienced the same problems? Any good solutions? :huh:

Thanks in advance! :bow:

Yes that happened to me too. But if you open it in VLC it plays beautifully!

(It's a free player if you don't have it. I keep it around for things like this, it plays everything.)

:drool: I just saw this, and I absolutely love it!
Bono was so adorable :cute: and he looked happy
I love the fact that he's trimming his beard (or let someone else do it for him :wink: ) it looks good on him

Oprah was really funny, totally into shopping :lol: get me ten of this, and ten of that...

thanks for the files :love:

Back
Top Bottom