Bono in Berlin today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Hey! That's Me!

ZooStation2007 said:
That's me! I met him yesterday for the first time! What an amazing man! :)

656132D.jpg

That's my version of the moment! :)

463266256_9a11c71c96.jpg

What a perfect moment! So happy for you! Must be a wonderful and incredible memory. Such a great close-up of the two of you. You both look perfect. :up:

ZooStation2007 said:

463266256_9a11c71c96.jpg

wow , what a beautiful shot , your a very lucky girl . :yes:

I don't mind Bono cutting his hair, but I would love for him to dye it dark again.
I understand he wanted to cut it, it was thinning terribly and didn't look all that good.
Over all, Bono is obviously trying to have a more serious and classy image now, just look at the way he is dressing. I think it's :drool:

Galeongirl said:

:giggle: she adores him, you can see it from the way she looks at him... :cute:

She's even undone her top button! :giggle:

Congrats ZooStation2007!

*tries not to die of envy* :wink:

THANKS! :)

463266256_9a11c71c96.jpg

Hey, :wave:

Thank you all for congratulating (and envying :shrug: :D) me on my photographs with Bono!

Yeah, it was one of the best things that happened and I'll always keep that memory in my heart (even though I was so nervous that I only remember half of it :crack:.)

Jeannieco asked me for the story. Well, here it is: First I got lost cos I took the wrong bus and I thought I missed Bono again (as I already had about 2 or 3 times before). Then I got there and he arrived at the exact same second I did. I went closer to his car which was surrounded by very little journalists and I saw him in there behind the tinted glass. That was an extraordinary moment for me just seeing him in the car cos I couldn't believe it. But he didn't get out! So I just knocked on the window right were he was sitting and he came out! (I think that he thought at first that I'm one of the journalists or something) Okay, then he gave an about 2 minute long interview and I was standing right beside him watching. I didn't even hear what he was saying cos I was kinda like in a bubble or something and didnt believe that he was standing right in front of me!) Then I asked him for the photo and when I took it he pressed me very tightly to his cheek. :flirt: :lol: Then I asked for an autograph and he wrote a lot of cool stuff on the little poster thing I had of him (as you can see in one of the other photos on page 1 of this thread) When saying goodbye he said "See you again, Kathrin!" (yeah, that's me :)) - Cos he asked me for my name when he signed the autograph.:love: That's about it! My Bono Story is finished! :wave:

Wow Kathrin, that was awesome! Thank you so much for posting your story here! We love all things Bono as you can tell!
He is so nice, he really makes each and every person feel special. What a sweetheart ! :love: Hopefully I will meet him this fall in Dublin when I go! I am praying that they will be recording the new album in October! Please God!! :pray: Congrats again!

ZooStation2007 said:

656132D.jpg

463266256_9a11c71c96.jpg

What a great story!!! And an awesome picture. So how big are you going to blow your picture of you and him up?

Congratulations on meeting him. I am very impressed that you knocked on the window? Waytogo!!!:wink:

Gotta love Bono!

Thanks for sharing your story, ZooStation2007. The picture of you and Bono is very nice.

:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom