Bono...greatest celebrity humanitarian?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
btw... if you people want to win this no matter what

:shifty:

I think the brangelina fans use this trick...

vote

go to extra, internet options (in internet explorer, or just rightmouseclick on the pictogram and properties)

clear/delete cookies

vote again

repeat proces

:wink:

OH! Hahaha I totally thought you put the nipple sensory on there yourself.

But then now that I think about it, why would you do something like that?

If I was using my mac, I'd totally doctor it up for you, and splice nipples from other pictures...but alas, it is in appleland for repairs.

redhotswami said:
OH! Hahaha I totally thought you put the nipple sensory on there yourself.

But then now that I think about it, why would you do something like that?

If I was using my mac, I'd totally doctor it up for you, and splice nipples from other pictures...but alas, it is in appleland for repairs.

:lol: you obviously don't know me well enough fi you think *I* would cover his nipples...

like everybody has her Bono fetish... mine would be belly-chest-nipples...

I wouldn't DARE cover that up :wink:

but we shouldn't derail this thread some more, maybe continue in the Croatia thread? :wink:

Galeongirl said:

vote

go to extra, internet options (in internet explorer, or just rightmouseclick on the pictogram and properties)

clear/delete cookies

vote again

repeat proces

You know, I tried doing that and I got a blank screen, and the url reads that my vote is null, and "reason = cookies"
Did the same happen for you?

redhotswami said:

You know, I tried doing that and I got a blank screen, and the url reads that my vote is null, and "reason = cookies"
Did the same happen for you?

ack... that means the site found away around the posting of cookies... ><
stupid security these days.... it was a lot easier to crack sites and stuff a year ago!

:( I'm sorry... now I think I screwed up your chance of voting more... the site prolly gives you a cookie when you come to the site the first time, so if you delete that, you wont have access..
maybe restarting your pc?
at least we now know the brangelina's can't do this either...

Galeongirl said:

:lol: you obviously don't know me well enough fi you think *I* would cover his nipples...

Haha, oh believe me, I know. I'm a moobaddict myself. It is just too early in the morn for me, and I can't get my mind together.

I didn't even notice the Croatia thread! See? Early = nonfuncitonal. And yes, I will see you there!

I had a dream last night that the web site announced that they were putting a hold on brange votes because they found that they were cheating and found a way to move it up 2 for every 1.

Am I too obsessed with this?

redhotswami said:
I had a dream last night that the web site announced that they were putting a hold on brange votes because they found that they were cheating and found a way to move it up 2 for every 1.

Am I too obsessed with this?

:hmm:

:no: nope, not at all..

*munches on peanutbutter-and-cheese sandwich while voting*

Must-be-at-pc-every-15-minutes

:crazy:

Galeongirl said:

vote

clear/delete cookies

vote again

repeat proces

My internet explorer isnt working:( ..I only usually use Safari (for macs)....I'm telling you, we need more people, so call your friends...ONWARD HO!

hcbiggs2002 said:
We're 414 votes behind now, it's the closet we've gotten to Brangelina yet! Go Plebans and Bonoonliners!! :rockon:

Actually the closest we ever got was 410..

Look what i just saw on one of the other poll pages - "Voting will end on August 31st. Please note: votes are checked for inconsistencies before publication of results"
:yikes: i hope they dont rumble us!

Ok this voting obviously end TOMORROW!!!! EVERYONE THAT SEE'S THIS PAGE VOTE NOW!!!! AND EVERYONE THAT ALSO SEE'S THIS PAGE CALL EVERYONE OF YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE (unless you have 15 computers which I think a lot of people dont:wink: )

ONWARD HO!

U2TRINITY said:
I voted ! and I think they should split B&A votes in two , are they
one person ? NO !!!!! :mad:

Thats SO annoying, because they get double the votes that everyone else would get because double the fans!

Galeongirl said:

vote

clear/delete cookies

vote again

repeat proces

GG, I tried this so many times but didnt work..Everytime I vote again it goes to a blank screen, is that because I have to click out and then back into that page? And do I have to delete all cookies or certain ones? I have to just delete the Hellomagazine cookies right?

We have just lost the votes unless someone comes up with a miracle by tonight:huh:

At least we beat Sting by more than 5,000:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom