Bono Finally Receives His Knighthood!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Fanatic4ever said:

Yeah... *snicker snicker*. :reject: I liked the size of yours better. I couldn't get mine to 72 x 72 the best I could get was 72 x 50 or something like that. What program do you use to resize urs?

I cropped the pic to a square with Paint, then my daughter resized it with photoshop Elements (aka the cheapo version :wink: ). I have another cropped a bit differently. i might change mine so we have a slight difference in our icons... I'm getting confused! :lol:

Last edited:
one4u2 said:
73738781.jpg

:giggle: Probably the exact same expression John Abraham had when he found out daddy was NOT going to become a Jedi.

Thanks for all the great pics everybody! Thanks for the thread, Jamila!

bonocomet said:

I cropped the pic to a square with Paint, then my daughter resized it with photoshop Elements (aka the cheapo version :wink: ). I have another cropped a bit differently. i might change mine so we have a slight difference in our icons... I'm getting confused! :lol:

Sorry ! :sad:
I can change mine back to the rectangular one.. no big deal bc..

No it's ok! I was joking about the confusion. I changed mine! See it's cropped differently, I included that humungous purple ring of his in this version. :drool:

Go ahead and use the one you had, I don't mind!

bonocomet said:
No it's ok! I was joking about the confusion. I changed mine! See it's cropped differently, I included that humungous purple ring of his in this version. :drool:

Go ahead and use the one you had, I don't mind!

thanks.. :hug:
I just can't get a 72 x 72 avi. I tried Paint and Microsoft Office Picture Manager but can't get it... So I trying the bonojedi one..:wink:

You can use the one my daughter made that you were using before if you like! But the bonojedi is very cool too! :lol:

Bono Mot said:

:giggle: Probably the exact same expression John Abraham had when he found out daddy was NOT going to become a Jedi.

Thanks for all the great pics everybody! Thanks for the thread, Jamila!

It was my pleasure, Bono Mot.:dancing:

Plus I'm also really liking the green light saber for Jedi Bono. :)

Very nice touch. Thanks to all those who have made this such a wonderful thread. :hug:

dsmith2904 said:
I really think Bono looks the best he's ever looked--healthy, happy and fit. 47 should be a great age for him.
Amen to that!! He looks so peppy and cute with his new hair do.

gabydani7 said:

Ok... I'd call you lord...umm!!!!!!! Wow... what if Viggo Mortensen's Lord Aragorn would have been played by Bono?????????? *goes off in a dreamy state*:drool: :drool: :drool:

Ya know, I've been having that same fantacy for as long as The Lord of The Rings trilogy has been around!! :eek: Only trouble is Bono's not really tall enough to be the descendant of Elendil!! :wink:

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked, posted or something like that before...but does anyone knows why Larry didnt go?
thanks and
GREATTTTTT PICSSSSS:wink: :wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Ya know, I've been having that same fantacy for as long as The Lord of The Rings trilogy has been around!! :eek: Only trouble is Bono's not really tall enough to be the descendant of Elendil!! :wink:

Ummmmmmm... heels!!!!! Anyways, fantacies are always perfect and Bono is tall in them :wink: :wink: :wink: hahahahaha!

*deleted by Bonochick - quit spamming your MySpace, you already posted about it in the MySpace thread*

Last edited by a moderator:
DreamOutLoud13 said:

Also, I removed the watermark from that photo, here's the unsabered one:

bonopoint2nowmzc5.jpg

You rock DOL:up: Thank you. I also like the saber one:lol: Jedi Bono sounds kinda sexy:hmm:

jag0918 said:
Hey everyone - I threw some rare U2 live recordings on myspace -

Stop spamming your myspace. We have a thread for myspace pages in Discotheque.

Back
Top Bottom