Bono falling off stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok I'm kind of torn about this..
I kind of want to see the 'fall' but not to laugh about it.. lets not forget he f'ed himself up pretty good during the Joshua Tree tour, whether he jumped -or fell- off stage I don't recall but I remember his arm in a sling and a brace for a month after, and anyone who watches R&H can see it too.. :|
cathalbadbh @ gmail. com

thanks. it's sort of an "I don't want to see it but I have to know what happened" kind of feeling..

wolfeden said:
ok I'm kind of torn about this..
I kind of want to see the 'fall' but not to laugh about it.. lets not forget he f'ed himself up pretty good during the Joshua Tree tour, whether he jumped -or fell- off stage I don't recall but I remember his arm in a sling and a brace for a month after, and anyone who watches R&H can see it too.. :|
cathalbadbh @ gmail. com

thanks. it's sort of an "I don't want to see it but I have to know what happened" kind of feeling..

He slipped and fell on a wet stage during Exit.

roelie said:
Do you all want the video from Miami?
I'll send it if you this one.

I don't have the video from R & H, sorry.

8f417ee0.jpg

I don't really like any pix from the Elevation tour. B looks so sad, drawn and tired. Makes me just wanna hug him. He looks great now. So good to see he's recovered from that painful time in his life.

I tried the link. But the link no longr works. Could someone send it to me. I would relly like to see this. I have only heard about this before. If someone has the time. My email addy is eriecat@earthlink.net

Thanks!!

eriekittym

Thank you

I just sent you an email saying thanks. I ay THANKS roelie
again that was some awfull fall there. Maybe he was just getting used to the heart at this time.

eriekittym:)

eriekittym said:
I tried the link. But the link no longr works. Could someone send it to me. I would relly like to see this. I have only heard about this before. If someone has the time. My email addy is eriecat@earthlink.net

Thanks!!

eriekittym

Shauna I just sent it to you in an email. The same link I was given to day.

eriekittym

Last edited:
*knocks on door for permission to enter and smiles sheepishly*

I hate to be a pain, but could someone send me the link as well?
My e-mail is sbrfn1617@aol.com. Poor Bono, it's like a train wreck, you just have to look...

:help:

Back
Top Bottom