Bono dream and other randomness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Lmfao ok the other night I had a dream that Bono was the president of the US lmfao...and I went to the white house to meet with him and like we ended up making out in the Oval Office and he was like 'you understand I love my wife but I feel like i love you too' and I was like wooooooo whoa..lmfao...then he like continued making out with me for like 2 hours and then I went outside and my mom was like 'I saw you making out with him!!! how dare you!!!' lmfao it was weird...

Today we were walking down Grafton street and who did we see?!?! Guggi and his family...lol they all have the same hair...Mike was like look it's guggi!!! and I was like what? (lol I didn't get what he was trying to tell me I thought he was trying to tell me gucci lmfao) then I saw...LOL it was kewl
biggrin.gif
Ok we're off to Bono's house
biggrin.gif

all I dreamed about was john trvlota and kristi ally and they lived in a trailer but it was a mansion inside in canda. Oh yea thre was a rock concrt in the Tralerpark but only canadian bands showed up maybe I dreamed this cuause I watched the Soutpark movie last night lol

My dreams suck. I always have nightmares. LMAO at your dream MG.
It sounds like you are having great fun anyway. Don't forget to get us lots of cool pics and more cool stories.
smile.gif

Woohoo! Making out with Bono
wink.gif
lmfao

ANYway...more randomness:

I was joost walking out of the dining hall here at school and I thought I heard U2...so I stopped dead in my tracks and looked around. There was this guy in his car with WOWY playing. I kind of just stared at him lol and he looked at me and smiled. If I wasn't such a scaredy cat I would have walked over to his car and asked if he was a U2 fan...but I am
frown.gif
Opportunity lost...but a good memory and an unexpected U2 experience, which are always the best
smile.gif

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Lmfao ok the other night I had a dream that Bono was the president of the US lmfao...and I went to the white house to meet with him and like we ended up making out in the Oval Office and he was like 'you understand I love my wife but I feel like i love you too' and I was like wooooooo whoa..lmfao...then he like continued making out with me for like 2 hours and then I went outside and my mom was like 'I saw you making out with him!!! how dare you!!!' lmfao it was weird...

biggrin.gif

Did he say anything about pine air freshener trees???????

Back
Top Bottom