Bono at the Sundance Film Festival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:

:eyebrow: What makes you think that? He left Dublin to go to Sun Valley, Idaho for Sundance. It's probably even colder there!:lol:

Oh FUCK yeah, the whole AMERICA is freezing cold and snowing right now! Anywhere OUTSIDE of the US is fine!
Even in lower Texas it was SNOWING!

Hmm....25 degrees in Idaho vs. 54 degrees in Dublin...*weighing on each hand*...

DUBLIN!!!!!!!!!

Sundance is in Park City, Utah. ...And I am crying because I just flew back to Pennsylvania last night. Just as I leave home, Bono arrives!

*sigh* :sad:

He is looking good though.

livviebway said:
Sundance is in Park City, Utah. ...And I am crying because I just flew back to Pennsylvania last night. Just as I leave home, Bono arrives!

*sigh* :sad:

He is looking good though.

You're right. I had a temporary moment of dumbass-ness:wink: I was watching something on VH1 about celebrity winter vacation home spots, and they mentioned Sun Valley. Thanks for the clear-up!:up:

bonocomet said:

Have you seen this yet kitten?

bonohairloveGg.gif

:wink: sorry!

OMG, I want his hair to grow back so bad! That pic is
:drool: :drool:

Bono online has some of those without the watermarks. ^ :wink:

sundancebonocoffee.jpg

sundancebono1-2007coffee.jpg

He's tempting me! The week I decided to quit caffeine! :scream:

Last edited:
:faint:

God, he looks good :drool: Keeping the hair short, and wearing the ivy cap again, and the fuzzy coat :love: And drinking coffee! :hyper: And being hyper! :lol: Words cannot describe how much I love that man :heart:

And these photos are ripe for captioning :wink:

Hi everyone:

I've never posted before but this seems as good a time as any. I live in SLC -- about 20 minutes from Park City. I've been following this rumor for a few days -- went up on Sat night and found out he wasn't here until last night. Now I've got to plan when/where to go when I head back up. Good thing I've got the day off tomorrow!!

Peace....

spanisheyes68 said:
Hi everyone:

I've never posted before but this seems as good a time as any. I live in SLC -- about 20 minutes from Park City. I've been following this rumor for a few days -- went up on Sat night and found out he wasn't here until last night. Now I've got to plan when/where to go when I head back up. Good thing I've got the day off tomorrow!!

Peace....
:wave: Welcome to PLEBA. Stick around, we don't bite (well, we do, but only in a good way :drool: ) Good luck on trying to see him, and if things work, be sure to let us know :up:

bonocomet said:
Okay, this happens when you've had too much coffeine!!
Anyway...thank you for the really really sweet pictures of our man, good to see him back, and how great he looks!
But he sure gets around a lot. I heard he will be in Davos later this week. Chances are good that he'll have tons of snow and freezing cold. Hope he takes a scarf after all to keep his neck warm and his voice safe!

So happy to see the latest photos of Bono, he does look mighty fine to me. Glad he still has short hair, I must be the only one who likes him like that. Thanks for sharing the lovely pics.

sunny

Back
Top Bottom