Bono at Dennis Hopper b-day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Dennis Hopper Birthday Party on the Oasis Boat, Cannes, France - 16 May 2008

SO FOOOOOOOOOOOOKIN CUTE!!!!:cute:

look he is not wearing shoes :lol:

f679ca02.jpg

83c5a590.jpg

377224e0.jpg

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
Dennis Hopper Birthday Party on the Oasis Boat, Cannes, France - 16 May 2008

SO FOOOOOOOOOOOOKIN CUTE!!!!:cute:

look he is not wearing shoes :lol:

f679ca02.jpg

83c5a590.jpg

377224e0.jpg
OK - first of all, Sean Penn looks like a deer in the headlights. Poor guy - really bad picture of him. Bono, of course, looks wonderful - (and so short without his shoes on...:giggle: )
It's funny though how none of them are wearing shoes and Dennis Hopper has those weird hospital sock things on. I guess even the super rich are worried about scratches on their hardwood...

priceless pic of sean.
JAGGER! :rockon:

bono looks absolutely adorable! i wish he was standing though....to see how short he really is :cute:

where is Oasis? or is this just the name for the yacht?

Respect for Mick Jagger - still partying -
and Bono really looks a lot better without his clown-shoes.

Looks like a fun party. Shouldn't wear shoes on a boat, it will scratch and ruin the wood and on some of those expensive yachts there's been a HUGE investment in teak or whatever kind of wood the owner chooses. There are certain kind of shoes that can be worn like topsiders or deck shoes with certain rubber soles....but if I were having a party on my boat or pimping it out for a big party I would insist on a no shoes policy I don't care who the guests were going to be.

last unicorn said:
Shouldn't it be warm enough in Cannes to go barefoot?

I want to see Bono toes. :cute:

he he he ... I believe I have a picture of his toes. My friend took it when we met him (he was wearing flip-flops)....

Back
Top Bottom