Bono at Davos Summit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
56671857.jpg

56671896.jpg

From Interference homepage:

Other Red products available this spring will include Converse sports shoes made with African mud-cloth; a new line of Gap vintage-style T-shirts, in red and other colours and wraparound Emporio Armani sunglasses embossed with a Red logo.

It almost looks like Bono is wearing the red/pink glasses. No Red logo though. but he sure blends in well there :wink:

Thanks for the pics Kelly :up:
I haven't seen anything on the news here :sad:

Aww he looks so gorgeous and cute there!
Great to see they finally kicked off the Red campain :D
ok I need new shoes anywayz, sadly, those converse's aren't red... they look kinda... weird :huh:
thanks for all those pics kelly!(where do you find them?)

and greety, Bono wears Prada's, not armani ^^ the armani's are the shades closest to the ones he wears, but they are made especially for him, so no others in the world.. Bono looks great in pink :drool:
hihi Bono the businessman... he really is doing a lot :D
anybody got an idea where he'll be tomorrow?? :wink: we're stalking him from a distance :lol:

Thanks for all the pics Kelly!!! :bow:

kellyahern said:

I am so getting a pair of those "(RED) Converse"!!! :hyper: :yes:

They'll look great in my collection, next to my "Vertigo" ones... :drool: :giggle:

Galeongirl said:
anybody got an idea where he'll be tomorrow?? :wink:

Probably still in Davos, since I don't think they've finished yet... :shrug:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
who's the guy who stole bono's other shades?

:lol:

Dunno... a Bono look-a-like in a "senior-edition" perhaps? ;)

Merc said:
Thanks for the pics Kelly! :bow:

He's looking very good :drool: as usual, but... did he only pack two different outfits for his little roundtrip in Europe? Just gotta :heart: this man - he's the biggest rockstar of all times, travels in a private jet and could bring tons of luggage, but just not Bono... :cute:

My thoughts excatly!!:wink: The denim jacket looks like the same one he wore in both Copenhagen and Baden-Baden!!:cute:

hcbiggs2002 said:

My thoughts excatly!!:wink: The denim jacket looks like the same one he wore in both Copenhagen and Baden-Baden!!:cute:
maybe he's missing his Vertigo jackets already :D
but he does wear the black tshirt here, the same he wore when he arrived in Baden-Baden, but at night he wore something different there(black shirt, brown blazer, sehr posh Bono! :cute: )
and as Bono said in the err I think it was Time interview... he wears what's on the end of his bed :lol: so I don't think he has changed... or that he will...

Holy! :drool:

He's so damn cute. And look at him flirt his way into getting things done! :cute:

Gotta wonder though if the other guys are not slapping their forehead when they see Bono holding the Amex card and the Converse :lol: I can see Larry... :lol:

He's is amazing himself, then add the fact that he surrounds himself with himself with terribly intelligent people... makes one proud to be a fan :love:

Miroslava said:
Holy! :drool:

He's so damn cute. And look at him flirt his way into getting things done! :cute:

Gotta wonder though if the other guys are not slapping their forehead when they see Bono holding the Amex card and the Converse :lol: I can see Larry... :lol:

He's is amazing himself, then add the fact that he surrounds himself with himself with terribly intelligent people... makes one proud to be a fan :love:

:reject: but WHO are the other guys?????

also, you're right... I wonder about Larry's reaction too... but I think they support him anywayz... also they say Bono's pretty intelligent too :D how else could he do all this stuff?
it IS very intelligent to use your incredible sex-appeal to get things done not for yourself, but for a much bigger cause!!(I know Bono, it's not a cause, it's an emergancy)

Galeongirl said:

:reject: but WHO are the other guys?????

Well, I meant that in other people such as his advisors, colleagues, etc. People behind the scenes that actually develop these plans into executable models, research, etc.. As much as we would all love to think that Bono came up with the concept for Red, DATA, The One Campaign etc. all on his lonesome we all must realize that this is not the case. He surrounds himself with extremely bright people that are experts in various fields. He is of course integral in various aspects, and even if he was nothing but the mouthpiece for these campaigns (which is not the case either), that would be amazing. :)

Love this man. :heart:

And is that a red ipod peeking from his chest poket? :cute:

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:
Aww he looks so gorgeous and cute there!
Great to see they finally kicked off the Red campain :D
ok I need new shoes anywayz, sadly, those converse's aren't red... they look kinda... weird :huh:
thanks for all those pics kelly!(where do you find them?)

and greety, Bono wears Prada's, not armani ^^ the armani's are the shades closest to the ones he wears, but they are made especially for him, so no others in the world.. Bono looks great in pink :drool:
hihi Bono the businessman... he really is doing a lot :D
anybody got an idea where he'll be tomorrow?? :wink: we're stalking him from a distance :lol:

:hmm: I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, but I think he IS wearing Armani glasses (don't even know if Prada has glasses :reject: )
Here are the RED glasses, eventhough they are not red :
http://www.joinred.com/products.asp?p=2

greety said:

:hmm: I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, but I think he IS wearing Armani glasses (don't even know if Prada has glasses :reject: )
Here are the RED glasses, eventhough they are not red :
http://www.joinred.com/products.asp?p=2
heh I fell for that tooo XD
go to the top of this page... Bono sunglasses, click that button... then you'll understand what I meant ^^
Prada Miu Miu's

Miroslava said:

Well, I meant that in other people such as his advisors, colleagues, etc. People behind the scenes that actually develop these plans into executable models, research, etc.. As much as we would all love to think that Bono came up with the concept for Red, DATA, The One Campaign etc. all on his lonesome we all must realize that this is not the case. He surrounds himself with extremely bright people that are experts in various fields. He is of course integral in various aspects, and even if he was nothing but the mouthpiece for these campaigns (which is not the case either), that would be amazing. :)

Love this man. :heart:

And is that a red ipod peeking from his chest poket? :cute:

hihi I dunno, I noticed it too :giggle: I do see the creditcard there... maybe it's the booklet... I doubt bono found out how to work with the ipod since that All Access episode :D
also.. I know he didn't come up with that.. I meant the men on the pictures actually :reject: I have no idea who they all are!

kellyahern said:

DAVOS, SWITZERLAND - JANUARY 26: (L-R) Dave Maddocks, Chief Marketing Officer for Converse, Professor Richard Feachem of The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria, John Hayes, Chief Marketing Officer of American Express, Giorgio Armani, Chairman and Chief Executive of the Armani Group, Bobby Shriver, Chairman of DATA and CEO of Product RED, musician Bono of U2 and Andrew Rolfe,President of Gap International, attend the launch Product Red, a global brand of red products from leading world brands whose profits will support the Global Fund to Fight Aids, TB and Malaria at the World Economic Forum 2006 on January 26, 2006 in Davos, Switzerland. The World Economic Forum is a yearly gathering of more than 2,300 executives and politicians where issues such as economic globalisation, the emergence of India and China as major economic powers and the price of oil will be discussed and analyzed. (Photo by Justin Hession/Getty

So the dude with the glasses is a Professor :lol:

And how adorably teeny does Bono look next to most everybody? :cute:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom