Be uncool, yes be awkward

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by *Stormy*:
Here she is, and she is not a dork!
wink.gif

1bononews.jpg

I love this pic of Bono, he looks so dear and his hair is so pretty.

I have loads of 'unhip' pics, I'll post more later!

Ahhhh, thank you *Stormy*! I love that pic too
smile.gif
I always wish I was listening in on the conversation. Could *I* be a bigger dork?

Originally posted by mad1:
forum..............my god, ughhh *shivers*.....talkin 'bout ur elev....er.......elevate.........uh...elevated....uhm....well, lets just say ur giant mushroom then!

Oh no ... add "Mushrooms" to the list of foods that I can never view the same way after they have been used in PLEBA.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by FizzingWhizzbees:
capt.1012608959.economic_forum_nyj112.jpg

I'm just gonna come out and say that I think Bono looked really
freaking cute at the WEF. Back to the Orgasmatron club w/ me...
End communication.

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
Ok, I have come out of hiding, and possibly to ruin my reputation to explain H to the Izzo...

Ok the song is by a rapper named Jay-Z, his nickname is Hova. I have no idea why, it just is...so anyway, in the chorus he is just spelling his name in "Izz" which was a popular way of tweaking your speech back in the 70's, kind of like pig latin is today.

H to the izz O
V to the izz A

For shizzle my nizzle, is also "Izz" speak for "For sure my _______" ("N" word I don't say, but it is a derogatory word for a black person)

It's just like "What's up"

*sigh*

Goes to hide in shame for admiting she likes Hip Hop...

Fishy aka Fishizzle

*bangs head against wall*

I'm even more confused. But thanks anyway.

Switch it up.

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

"Mona Lisa must have had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles."

The Man Corral

Back
Top Bottom