Baltimore Pictures!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well girls, I just got back from the developer, and although I am disappointed at the number of pictures that turned out, I must say the ones that did, are rather nice! I agree with U2Kitten, the boys were in fine form last night! Bono's voice absolutly soared! Well anyway, here are my pictures! Hope you enjoy!

Fishy <><

dl30495.jpg

d753775.jpg

da45197.jpg

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmatron
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

Thank you so much Fishy! Few of mine came out, I had some excellent shots of the bullfight but they were either too dark or too light. I have a few decent ones I'll post later, thank you for those great pics of that beautiful night! Yes, I forgot to mention that in my long gushing post but Bono's voice was very good!

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

It's me again, do you have more? Would you please post them or email them to me at u2kitten@yahoo.com? I want to see all the photos of last night that I can find. Thanks!

Hey U2Kitten,
I only have a few more that "turned out" and I do use that term very loosely. Some of them are blurry, but I will ost them for your enjoyment! It sounds like we were very close at the concert. I was about three people behind the lucky guy who got up on stage. Well anyway, here are the pictures, I apologize for the quality...

dp61230.jpg

dh84375.jpg

di25311.jpg

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmatron
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

Thanks! I was somewhere maybe 10 people to the left of you I think. Those are nice shots, they were looking and sounding so good! I appreciate all your pics, they're nice!

Back
Top Bottom