bad points

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Sicy:
Nothing.

Agreed

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono Get on the Boos

Originally posted by *Stormy*

Chels- I don't like the grease in Bono's hair either. I just want to stick his head in the sink, scrub it in HOT water with Dawn greasecutting liquid, and blow-dry it out real fluffy and pretty like the One video *sigh*

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-03-2002).][/B]

DOOD! the "one" video is THE sexiest i have ever seen bono
biggrin.gif
and i don't think larry's nose is big at all!!!
but any hoo-
bono-garrulous, garrulous, garrulous
larry-never speaks
adam-never speaks
edge -tries to speak...but unsuccessfully

I don't like that U2 is not coming back to the US for another leg of the Elevation tour. I am also very angry that they are never where I can meet them and take them home. I'm mad they never invite me over to their places. I am sore that they never wrote a song dedicated to me. And I don't like Bono's shoes.

Edge- his nose bothers me. I don't know why.
Larry- he never talks. I love that Dooblin accent.
Adam- he refuses to dye his hair bleach blonde again despite the mental messages I keep sending.
Bono- the repeatitive ranting kind of annoys me. "we started out as a punk band..."
rolleyes.gif
we know, my love, we know!

------------------
The Irish been coming here for years. Feels like they own the place.

All That You Can't Leave Behind is my album of the year! :p

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Some U2 love...

3338435923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D323238896%3A46%3Bnu0mrj

BOOM-CHA!!!

I agree hippy, show the love girls. There is no point in arguing over something so negative. It's like the teenyboppers getting into serious flame wars over which BSB is "cutest." My little cuz (12 yrs. old) used to visit a BSB board and they started fighting over who was cutest. It got real ugly, these girls were insulting each other and being down right nasty over such a trivial topic.

We should love them for them faults not despite them.

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

TIEEEEEEEEEEEE
AIM: daisyone75

No bad points, my boys are perfect, my only problem would be:

Bono:I love you, don't change a thing

Larry:We know you're shy, but talk once in awhile

Adam:Love ya!

Edge:You are so cute, I love ya!!!!

My only pet peeve is Bono always gets to speak. I love Bono, don't get me wrong, and I know the "he's a guitar player, I'm the singer, I do the talking" was only a joke, but I love when Edge speaks, he's so cute and so funny, even though I didn't really know where he was going with that Female Orgasmitron speech last year, I still love him. Adam and Larry, should be able to speak once and awhile too.

Lazzer's big ol' honker aside (LOL):

Bono - his hair, talks TOO much and (call me anal) his ears are pierced crooked
Edge - again the earring - just the one, but in a weird spot. Everything else is adorable. Even the lack of hair.
Larry - wish he'd grow his hair...just a little. Keep the shirts. Lose the attitude.
Adam - PLEASE stop smoking, baby!

smile.gif

Okay so I've already said this, but since it's been brought up several more times, I feel compelled to defend him. On the subject of Bono's repetitive speeches-

Girls, please keep in mind that only a very small number of us track these guys down, read EVERYTHING they say and seek out and watch every show they are on. 99.9% of people, even most of his very good fans, would never notice him repeating himself, because they don't see it all. When he makes those comments, those are things that he feels it is important for the public to know, and so he uses every opportunity the media gives him to get the message out, hoping he may eventually reach most of the people he wants to tell.

If we are so obsessed (me included!) to trace and read EVERY single little tidbit and snippet he says and watch every move he makes, that's not his fault. Remember, these speeches are only 'repetitive' to us because we have seen/heard/read just about everything there is. Most fans haven't.

This reminds me of the people on the mailing lists who complained about 'repetitive setlists' during the tour. If you're following the band around and have seen 20 shows, it might seem that way, but for most fans, each show is their only U2 show. The band plays like each show is the fans' only one.They can't practice and prepare every song in their catalog just so a very small number of diehards can hear obscure stuff, and each follower wants something else obscure, it's impossible! Our boys do a very good job pleasing their fans, give them a break.

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-04-2002).]

Originally posted by Humbucker:

-You can't complain about Edge's 80s Amish look because EVERYONE looked bad in the 80s.

lmao true apart from 1 or 2 people

Larry - never speaks, and his kids names
Edge - that I get compared to him alot lol
Bono - Pop Bono, his hands, killing Macphisto
frown.gif

Adam - He only has 2 facial expressions - Totally blank or BIG grin

if this gets outa hand dont blame me itried2stop it

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Um, I really don't take this thread seriously. It just seemed like sort of a fun thing...I don't think this is like, a scathing critique of them or anything. And I think we ALL realize that if they'd done anything differently they wouldn't be where they are today, so...whatever

There's enough disclaimers in this thread to kill a horse. If someone takes this as insulting they need to read it again. mho.

Ok i'll throw in my 2 cents:

Bono: You talk too much! Give the others a chance geeeeez, the nose..it's huge! it's got personality tho.. the hair...has got to go..either cut it or grow it out cos it be lookin funky!
biggrin.gif
(love ya Unkie BONO!)

Edge: Talk more! I love it when Edge talks...he sounds cute when he does it.

Adam: Talk more, use more facial expressions, don't dye your hair

Larry: NOT ENOUGH MESH! *ahem* err, he needs to change his earings..he's had them for over 10 years...His nose is kinda big..still love it tho, he needs to talk more, and get naked more often..tee hee

*checks out MG's from* *runs to change mine* Hi Twin!
biggrin.gif

*fixes from typo* blarg

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 03-04-2002).]

Originally posted by Foadie:
All right, this is kind of an evil thread (no offense Novia) but I'll participate. Note: I love all the boys to death even though they annoy me!
tongue.gif

Adam: Looks a bit old, some clothes scare me
Edge: his facial hair seems icky sometimes
Bono: The Pop era, the shades
Larry Bear: His HAIR!!! I like it when it was longer and fell all sexy in his eyes, his man cleavage thing (it was funny at first but he needs to wear a different style of shirt) he's too serious sometimes

FOADIE! You're my soulmate, I was going to post those same exact things!!
smile.gif

I would also like to add that I LIKE Bono's hair very much as it is, but I do wish he would stop using gel and grow it back down to his shoulders *drool*

First he's Remus, now he's Ezekiel.. what does the dialectizer have against poor Larry?

------------------
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
FOADIE! You're my soulmate, I was going to post those same exact things!!
smile.gif

I would also like to add that I LIKE Bono's hair very much as it is, but I do wish he would stop using gel and grow it back down to his shoulders *drool*

You must be! Bono shoulder-length hair....gah.
tongue.gif
SEXAY

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
Oh yeah! The best! I love it! And young Larry-bear-cub is so cute and sweet, with his pretty blonde hair in his face, baby! I wish he had it like that now!

Larry-bear-cub!!! OMG! CUTE! *faint*

Back
Top Bottom