Back to Work at HQ!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wayne, that's awful! I can't believe somebody can be so immature and mean to do something like this. :mad:

I agree that it is a good excuse to go back with... spray paint!:yes:

:ohmy: Wow Indeed!! That is ONE lucky gal from Alaska(come to think of it, wonder if she asked them ' Are you playing Alaska next Tour"? wouldn't that be a cool place ok, Cold..LOL.. to travel to see U2?:sexywink: )and I suppose it Really, Really pays to be The Patient one!! :wink: And, sorry Wayne about you sig.......nothing a marker can't fix!!! Just Make it 10 x's Bigger!! LOL:wink:

Wayne, your name went back up at HQ yesterday :wink: Someone will tell you more soon!

Well done Alaskan Girl! :drool: Some people have NO manners and figure that by acting like a complete Fruitcake will attract the band's attention! It DOES!! NOT in the way they think tho :censored: :wink:

:whistle: :shifty:

DSCF2099-1.jpg

Anji said:

Well done Alaskan Girl! :drool: Some people have NO manners and figure that by acting like a complete Fruitcake will attract the band's attention! It DOES!! NOT in the way they think tho :censored: :wink:

:lmao: Fruitcake.

I'm glad they''d left before the arrival of the Brits. :wink: Bet they're jealous as hell now. Go Susan. :rockon: I think i would die if that had of happened to me. :faint:

WildHoney said:
Unfortunately i didnt have enough time to get supplies to avenge the sabotage :madwife:

So i improvised with my sharpie :rockon:

Athough i wish i'd added = According to All Pleba Girls:giggle:

DSCF2098.jpg

Well done Wild! :applaud: Yes, you definately should've added that last sentence!! All us Plebans love Wayne!!! :flirt:

Hi BonoFox, Hi EastFly, Hi All Who were at HQ on 15-16-17th of april...

I was there too and you all made some fine pictures and even a film ;-)
any change we can exchange pictures in real format so I can use them to photo print ? please contact me at mark.draeck @telenet.be...

greetz,
Mark (Belgium)

ps How can I upload pictures in here?

markdraeck said:
Hi BonoFox, Hi EastFly, Hi All Who were at HQ on 15-16-17th of april...

I was there too and you all made some fine pictures and even a film ;-)
any change we can exchange pictures in real format so I can use them to photo print ? please contact me at mark.draeck @telenet.be...

greetz,
Mark (Belgium)

ps How can I upload pictures in here?

Dag Mark :wave:

enne welkom hier ;)

Photobucket is the solution for your pics :yes:

Hey Greety... small world ;-)

Allright, I'll keep myself busy a couple of days, checking out where to store and upload pictures...

I hope to upload some stuff soon ;-)

greetz,
Mark

That's Larry indeed, but he's mostly himself... serious face, no wave, very fast arrival, enter in reverse so he can take off very fast too...

Back
Top Bottom