Baby Band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Awwwwwww they were so cute! If we'd of known wayyy back then (and maybe some of us lucky ones did!) I know we'd be drooling just as much.

Here are some baby pics that warm my heart and I just want to go back there and HUG them!

young_bsexypose.jpg

bonosmiley.jpg

bonoyoung.jpg

larry_deliveryboy.jpg

edge-war.jpg

young_u201.jpg

------------------
She comes in colors you know she's gonna turn the daylight on

*Happy Birthday Bono*

Baby U2 is the cutest!!

33444%3C6%3B23232%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3A%3A%3A3383nu0mrj

Love the hair!

------------------
Sunday all the lights of London / Shining, sky is fading red to blue / I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves / And wondering where it is you might be going to

Love,
Emily

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
Emily's Wallpapers
</A>

I don't know why but I find it fascinating that Bono's hair changed colour so much, lol. First it was brown, then it was brown with blond, then it was dark -- almost black, then it was brown again, then it was brown with a blond streak, then it was brown again, then it was dyed black..
tongue.gif

ba-war13.jpg

ba-war16.jpg

I love the UF pics..

ba-tuf13.jpg

bo-war3.jpg

bo-war14.jpg

bo-tuf6.jpg

------------------
"I dance much better horizontally than vertically." - Bono

Popheart.org

I loveth Baby U2. It makes me wonder what it would have been like being in Dooblin during teh early (pre-Boy) years when they were playing club dates.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

This thread needs a *BUMP*
biggrin.gif
Young U2 is awesome! Larry looks so hot....

la-boy19.jpg

Look at that beautiful long hair! *dies*

...and so were the rest of course

ba-boy26.jpg

ba-boy2.jpg

ba-tuf15.jpg

I love them.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom