At a U2 concert, what you most like to happen to you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which would you most like to experience at a concert?

• A slow dance with Bono

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • A roll with Bono a la Melpop (moans optional!)

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Play guitar/piano with the band (if you don't know how to play, just pretend you can for the sake of

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • None of the above- watching from the audience is fine, thanks!

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
hippyactress said:

I actually would like to be that girl that danced with Bono during Love Is Blindness in ZooTV Sydney....that would be the most perfect moment of my entire life.... *sigh*

:heart: :heart: :heart:
***YES***
That moment where he takes her hand and runs it down his face and she just has this look of pure ecstacy. THAT'S what I want.

A slow dance with Bono
This would be so sweet. :heart:

A roll with Bono a la Melpop (moans optional!)
:sexywink: ... So this is what I actually voted for ... a girl can wish can't she?

Play guitar/piano with the band (if you don't know how to play, just pretend you can for the sake of the poll)
Can I sing with Bono ... Maybe Stay or SATS or WOWY or AIWIY

:( i wanted sparky to take me *slow dancing* *swoons* & melts from listening to the song, to many times!

do you think Bono would mind?! ;)

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

***YES***
That moment where he takes her hand and runs it down his face and she just has this look of pure ecstacy. THAT'S what I want.

AHHHHHHHH! I've never seen Zoo Sydney. I must buy it - NOW! Just so I can see it and imagine myself in that girl's place.

okay, okay

I voted for teh slow dance since I think it'd be longer. (RIGHT, Edge? Niiiiice long solo us, kay?)

As long as were sharing U2 Fantasies, was channel surfing the other day, though, and saw Top Gun. Remeber that moment with Tom Cruise and Kelly McGill...in the rain...on the motorcycle....?

Let's just say I have my fantasy about Larry and his Harley all scripted.....

*back to letter writing*

SD

Back
Top Bottom