As promised...The PICTURES!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow mullen girl those pics are amazing!!!!!!
Bono looks great even when he's sick....edge looks like....well like edge. i still don't think that looked like him in the other studio pics people posted.

And i can't believe that Adam is blond again. that's soooo cool and he looks so great
smile.gif

Mullengirl-thank you so much for sharing your pics of them and you! You GO Girl! And You tell 'em(about the stalker stuff!)!That being said-I love the one of you and Adam! Oh, and Edge too! But the ones of you and Bono and the guitar--Awesome! Funny-You were that close and You didn't 'catch' anything like Mr. lemon! lol ;> )

omg! the pics are soooo cool cristy! thanks for sharing your moment *sniff* with the rest of us! *sniff,sniff*
as i look at your pics i am wonderin'...
why am i here studying my arse off for finals and not in dooblin hanging with sparky?!?
frown.gif

oh well, maybe later in the summer i can make it out there!
in the mean time...Yaaaaayyyy Cristy!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

WOW! Mullen-girl I am HYPERVENILATING at work! HELP ME! I just printed them out here at work! AMAZING JUST AMAZING!
OMG! Bono looks so darn cute with his guitar....and so sleepy, so sexy when he sleeps! OH MY!
eek.gif

I am so wanting to be in Dublin right now!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I too have loved reading all your updates and stories ... and now this!??
Ya know I told my Mom you were in the studio and she didn't believe it...she never does...so now there is proof! OH WOW! I am just a tadbit jealous of the pic !!
But sooooooo happy for you!
U2 are the best to let you in like that
smile.gif

What angels the are!

oh my god.OH MY GOD. OHHHHH MYYYYY GGGGGOD!!!!!!!please tell me the story!what infamous shoebox???or at least direct me to where it is?

Adam is blond!!

The pictures are gorgeous!!

Adam is blond!!

------------------
I used to think
As birds take wing
They sing through life so why can't we?

?Poetry doesn?t belong to those who write it; it belongs to those who need it.?

WOW! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures! You're so lucky- I think I would've passed out sitting next to Bono while he played guitar.
biggrin.gif
Lovely pics, Mullen-Girl!

Those are some of the most U2-fan pics I think I've ever seen!!!

They are great!!!

Congrats again!!!

Bono playing guitar next to you? *faints*

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"
- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

I know I don't post here a whole lot, evil lurker that I am, but...wow. *is overwhelmed by emotion* You guys who met them...sooo lucky...sooooo lucky...OMG...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

*goes back to her little corner of lurkdom now*
tongue.gif

------------------
~Serena190.

"My friend made me do it, Bono! I have no will of my own! Yarrrgh!" ~ Me (i'm starting to regret that I chose this name, but you did make me do it. :B;)

"The kind of music I like depends very much on my mood." ~ Anni-Frid "Frida" Lyngstad, ABBA.

"I must be allowed to be as I am." ~ Agnetha F?ktskog, ABBA.

"It was a pretty special couple of years. I mean it was a pretty mad couple of years where reality and fantasy and everything got kinda mixed up big time." ~ Adam, describing the atmosphere of the ZooTV tour, 1993.

Yay MG!!
Great pics and thank you sooo much for sharing. You just made my week!
biggrin.gif

------------------
We're here for a good time not a long time.
--Bill Huber

OMG!
Those are some GREAT pics! I am sooooo jealous!

Where's Larry??
Did you get any shots of him?

PearlJam_U2

heartline.gif

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:

alasta14.JPG
heartline.gif

O_O

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMD

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Burn down the disco* Hang the blessed D.J.*
Because the music that they constantly play
IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE ~Smiths

I am just for you, as you are not for me ~Pete Yorn

Those are awesome pictures. You're very lucky. Thank you for sharing your stories and your pics with us!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

wow...those pics actually convinced me that this is all real. you just got the experience of a lifetime. consider yourself blessed!!! wow...*smelling salts*

post more! i need to live vicariously through you!!!

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Laura: Dad, don't forget that you'll have to take mom home.
Dad: Well, Laura...y'know your mother...she's all that you can't leave behind...

*sings loudly*
"AND I KNOW IT ACHES, AND YOUR CAR IT BREAKS, YOU CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH...DRIVE ON"

"Here we are in our 40 ft. lemon. F*@k off!" - Bono

OH.. I am so jealous.
biggrin.gif
So so so jealous. That's it, I am moving to Dublin.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
Congrats, girl
biggrin.gif

------------------
-- Sara
the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind

OMFG!!

Those are amazing pics. You are sooo lucky, but I guess you already know that
smile.gif

Edge looks gorgeous and I love Adams hair. Thanks for sharing them but we want to see all of them
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by novia:
wat time did you go the studio?

thats funny he wears his shades indoors after all lol
NATURAL BORN ROCK STAR

Train of Thought:
Heehee he does... hey those look like my shades... I wear my shades indoo-OH FOOK I left my shades in the back of my dad's car
frown.gif

yeah anyway
that pic of you and Bono by the car, you look like a fecking giant and he looks like a midget, hee hee
wink.gif
He looks good though. So does Edge. AWW!
ADAM'S HAIR... actually I was thinking today it's about time for him to go blonde again. It needs to be longer. And I'm not digging those glasses. He's still sexy though. Maybe I just need to see more pics
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"I have to concentrate so hard not to fook up." ~Larry

Ok hehehehe... I'm about 6'0" maybe a tad more and yeah I couldn't believe that I was taller than Adam...Adam's hair really isn't blonde...well it's like a mix of Blonde, brown and grey...it's all natural and lovely..

We went to the studio 3 days..and we met bono on day 1, adam day 2,and edge and Bono day 3....
biggrin.gif

Now I have yet to see Larry in Dublin...I mean when we saw him the first day he just waved and ran off...lmfao...I think he recognized me..

Ok and the rest of the pics...LeMon said he would post them on Monday cos it's too many for me to scan at the internet place...so be patient my girlies and you will receive
biggrin.gif

Maaaaaaaaaaaddie damn it...OMG OMG...ok i interrupt this to say that they just popped in a U2 cd*dies* ok my phone is 087 7736625

Hey You..

Astounding work Cristy. The least we expect now is a mention in the album credits for you and the guys!

Take care Texan.

------------------
Lately I'm sure, words won't implore you to stay

Hey Cristy!

That's totally awesome!!! *is jealous*

Give the boys a hug from me ok?
biggrin.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

WOw... I am SO envious. Now see, I'd only be past envy to JEALOUSY if Bono were wearing horns. THen.. LOOK OUT BABY!

Lol... I'm SO glad that happened to you Christy and next time you see him, tell him to whip out the horns for me, k?

*hugs*
Bluey

(((cristymullen)))
u have always seemed to me to be, the girl most likely.
Thanks MG(and Elvis) for transmitting those truly heartwarming images to the outpost.
Best wishes for what comes next sweet thing.
In the words of Lou Reed "suck that lemon peel dry"
smile.gif

xxxcass

------------------
no business like shoe business.... LMAO

WOW! Bling bling girl! Those are some great freaking pics right there! Congrats again man... dang! They look so great! Edge.......gaaaaaaah! You're a cutie too!
smile.gif

WOW, This is sooooo awesome!!!
Yeah for you on getting to go!!!!
thanks for sharing too!
One question:
HOW DID YOU REFRAIN FROM GRABBING THE GUYS?
seriously, I would have been a grabbin' fool.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

me-*grab the guys*
Bono- :"ummmmm, I think that weird chick just grabbed my arse."
Edge- "she did it to me earlier, just ignore it"

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

Back
Top Bottom