Are Wristbands That Bono Wears Available In The UK?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2 Beginner

New Yorker
I'm sure there has been similar threads to this, but where can I buy them from here in the UK? On the one.org site, I'd have to pay almost $40 because of the shipping, and thats only the ONE wristband! :|

And also, what is the green wristband?

I know that he wears the Livestrong one (correct me if I'm wrong), and the ONE wristband.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)

Thank You.

Hey i'm from the UK and i was wondering the same thing actually because i can't find them anywhere here!!

WithOrWithOutE said:
I think the green one is in memory of Steve Irwin for Wildlife Warriors...not sure though...:shrug:

Yeah, I think you're right, I just looked at an old thread and it says the same. :)

Bright green = Wildlife Warriors

Green/white/orange = African Children's Choir

Green = Save Dafur Coalition

i got a pack of 10 ONE bands from One.org last year. dont remember it costing 40$ :hmm:

Rohenna email me your addy and i'll send you one if you want :)

WithOrWithOutE said:
I just went onto the Livestrong website and it said it doesn't ship to the UK:|
They should figure something out about that cause it's just not fair:sad:

I know it really is, i got a livestrong one off ebay a while ago it was a very lucky bargin but i still can't find the one bands anywhere!!

Cat Evans said:

I know it really is, i got a livestrong one off ebay a while ago it was a very lucky bargin but i still can't find the one bands anywhere!!

That's just mean:madspit:
Everyone should be able to buy them!!
Cat if you want maybe I could send you a ONE and a Livestrong?? How much do you think it costs to ship from the US? :wink:

WithOrWithOutE said:

That's just mean:madspit:
Everyone should be able to buy them!!
Cat if you want maybe I could send you a ONE and a Livestrong?? How much do you think it costs to ship from the US? :wink:

I have a Livestrong one, but OMG yay that would be awesome!!:D Hmmm... i'm not sure. How could we find out??

Cat Evans said:

I have a Livestrong one, but OMG yay that would be awesome!!:D Hmmm... i'm not sure. How could we find out??

Well I could go down to the post office and ask.. :D
It can't be too much cause I could fit the ONE bracelet into an envelope. That would be awesome! I'll have to go there and ask then!:hyper:

Last edited:
WithOrWithOutE said:

Well I could go down to the post office and ask.. :D
It can't be too much cause I could fit the ONE bracelet into an envelope. That would be awesome! I'll have to go there and ask then!:hyper:

YAY!!! Thanks so much Am!!!:D :hyper: :hug:

WithOrWithOutE said:
I just went onto the Livestrong website and it said it doesn't ship to the UK:|
They should figure something out about that cause it's just not fair:sad:

I'm sure you can, or at least could get them in the UK, I've seen plenty of people with them.

Cat Evans said:
Hey i'm from the UK and i was wondering the same thing actually because i can't find them anywhere here!!

You won't find ONE bands in the UK, although you may find Make Poverty History bands :p - don't know if you can still get them though, I got mine over 2 years ago, and I still wear it :D

The Fiddler said:

You won't find ONE bands in the UK, although you may find Make Poverty History bands :p - don't know if you can still get them though, I got mine over 2 years ago, and I still wear it :D

Dang ok thanks for assuring me on that! I'll have to get it from the US then. Cool ye they sold them in my school a few years ago but i never got a chance to buy one, never seen them since.

Cat Evans said:

Dang ok thanks for assuring me on that! I'll have to get it from the US then. Cool ye they sold them in my school a few years ago but i never got a chance to buy one, never seen them since.

You might get one in an Oxfam shop or off the MPH website

The Fiddler said:

You might get one in an Oxfam shop or off the MPH website

Alright thanks i'll look into that, hopefully i'll get a ONE band though which is the one i really want!!:D

I'm in NZ and I just ordered my ONE bands and MPH bands online.... $10 for 10....plus postage which wasn't much at all. I love them!!!!

The first time I saw that he wears the Livestrong and the One wristband I really had to laugh, because I wear both of them for nearly 3 years now! :) (And the MPH one, too)

Back
Top Bottom