April 5th LA pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
from yahoo:

66171a62.jpg

c4179c3d.jpg

7befe363.jpg

Great pics! Thanks! :bow: :love: Sigh, it's so hard to know what I'm missing but updates are better than nothing!

from what I'm reading they sound like they are getting more comfortable onstage - bring on Chicago:hyper:

nurse chrissi said:
from what I'm reading they sound like they are getting more comfortable onstage - bring on Chicago:hyper:
\

yes!!! i'm going to be there 5/10 and 5/12- hope to see you there, nurse chrissi! :)

LOVE the pic of the little boy- how sweet... and it's nice to see bono looking so relaxed and comfortable with the fans. my mom calls Bono a "mensch", which is yiddish for "a person having admirable characteristics, such as fortitude and firmness of purpose."

Thanks for the great new pix, Kelly! :up:

Bono is always a HUGE flirt with the ladies, isn't he?! :sexywink:

Bono's American Wife said:

That was Anaheim 2 I believe...that nice, well behaved crowd is standing in the exact spot I was at the day before when everyone rushed Bono and he left :mad:

I think security is learning - they had a metal rail in those pictures. In San Diego, I think they had a little plastic rope and cones - it looks like the rail worked better :lol:

I wish I could find a better picture of Bono and the little boy, it's so cute! :cute:

kellyahern said:

I think security is learning - they had a metal rail in those pictures. In San Diego, I think they had a little plastic rope and cones - it looks like the rail worked better :lol:

I wish I could find a better picture of Bono and the little boy, it's so cute! :cute:
Thanks for the photos Kellyahern! I think there is going to be quite a shortage of photos from the LA shows since NO cameras are allowed.

Did any PLEBA signs make it in to Staples? I didn't see any. Anyone trying for the sndck today?

Faith said:

Thanks for the photos Kellyahern! I think there is going to be quite a shortage of photos from the LA shows since NO cameras are allowed.

That's too bad :( They were pretty good about letting cameras in for SD - they just wouldn't let people in with stuff that looked like it could record video. I think the picture of the little boy was taken with a camera phone and the others are from AP. Mel (dreamchaser) has some pics up on flickr, but I don't know if it's okay to post them here or not :reject: I think they're in the same album as the links that the flirty pics are in :cute:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

Mel (dreamchaser) has some pics up on flickr, but I don't know if it's okay to post them here or not :reject: I think they're in the same album as the links that the flirty pics are in :cute:
Thank you! :) Flirty is right! :drool: I think I would've died if I were that fan!

U2Girl1978 said:
I'll be so mad if I can't take pictures for the Chicago shows.... :mad:
Hopefully it's just a Staples rule although I've read on Interference that a few people were told the band didn't want cameras. It was printed on the tickets, No Cameras but I think that's usually printed on most tickets, right?

I was hoping they were filming the show and that's why they didn't want cameras but I don't think that's likely.
I wish!

Information provided by Ticketmaster for the United Center in Chicago says, "Cameras are permitted in the arena for sporting events; however, for concerts and family shows, cameras and flash photography are not permitted. Video cameras and other recording devices are not permitted for family shows or concerts; however, they are permitted for sporting events." WTF? I plan to call the United Center the week before the shows and get THE WORD. I'd sure hate to hike back to the car to take a camera back. Also says, "Guests wearing obscene or indecent clothing are not allowed on United Center property."

Back
Top Bottom