ANYONE GOING TO THE LA SHOWS THIS FALL?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
Hi my fellow PLEBA Girls..

I mentioned this in another thread but I wanted to make a point of finding out who's going to the LA Shows...I will be going but by MYSELF..for the first time and I wanted to know who was going so that maybe we all could get together..and obviously wait together in the GA Line. My family lives in LA so I will be staying with my mom.. And I am from there, so if anyone needs tips on where to go, etc let me know.

Another important part that I need help with is : getting tix. The major reason for this is that I live in Hawaii and there are no ticketbastard outlets here. So, the only way I can try and get tickets is via ticketmaster online(have a cable modem, of course that didn't help) or long distance over the phone..Which we tried back in jan..and were unsuccessful!(my mom did me a favor and asked a friend who worked at a ticket agency to get us tickets, which we did and she paid over 400dollars for!-GC seats which were pretty good) So, I don't want to bug my mom again for this time. I do have a subscription to propaganda but its not for sure that they will be sending the ticket forms for the third leg..We will see, keeping my fingers crossed.

So, anyone going to the LA shows let me know...
Email me at : Liams_mom@yahoo.com

Peace!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

You know, I live in Northern Cali, and I really want to go and watch at least one show in LA! I have lots of family over there...and one of my cousin's is going... So I just might ended up at one LA show as well! I just want to see them as many times as possible this tour!
wink.gif

If and when I make up my mind, I'll let yah know about how to get the tickets!
wink.gif
After I talk to my cousin and all these tour dates are officially confirmed!

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom