Any QAF fans here??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Just wondering cause I am a fan of the show and I did meet and spent two days with Hal Sparks (Micheal Novotny) On his birthday celebration last month (along with a group of fans of course)..Season 5 is currently being filmed...
Anyone a fan?

QAFgroup.jpg

I thought there was an auction a while back to do the lunch a while back? :scratch:

I'm not sure. How were you able to go? :)

And yes, Ben and Mikey did tie the knot :up:

Souly said:
I thought there was an auction a while back to do the lunch a while back? :scratch:

I'm not sure. How were you able to go? :)

And yes, Ben and Mikey did tie the knot :up:

Actually this was from the Hal Sparks (Mickey) official site...
Hals lair..There was a 4 day event scheduled for Hals b-day
where fans from all over met in hollywood to celebrate his birthday...started on Friday 10th just fans meeting,
Saturday Lunch w/hal at a chinese rest in hollywood and followed
by a tour of Hals bandmate Robs Studio, Then since Hal is a comedian he did stand-up in two venues that night in Hollywood
Sunday he gave a private gig w/his band..*did you know he has a band? HE ROCKS!...Sunday night we all met at an Italian Rest
in Hollywood where we celebrated his b-day..he must have opened about 200 gifts from us fans! it was great!
Moday there was a movie screening directed by his bandmate
Rob in Universal Studios and finally we saw him ROCK with his band at the Roxy in Hollywood....I LIKE HAL A LOT!...he is nothing like his Micheal character..cept for the sweetnes, but he is so talkativ...ver very funny and very loving!!:wink:

That sounds cool!

Is there a QaF convention in Toronto happening in January or so? I think I read about it somewhere.

Where're you from, Fox? :wave:

Hi Soulnation2002!!

Well as far as I know there is something going on in canada not sure what yet...
Yes! we had a blasT hanging out with Hal...he is just like a regular guy! Very fun to be around with!!

I will post some pics of the event which by the way was called SPARKSVISION (Hal Sparks) Ill post them in a while!

By the way I live in So.California, 20 minutes away from Hollywood
so you can imagine how super exited I was about the even being so close to me plus I work in Los Angeles so it was only 5 minutes away 10 w/traffic....

I know that when the fourth season DVD is released there is going to be a signing party by the cast in different cities..I'll look into it...

BTW quite a few people flew in from Canada for the SparksVision event...

Come back in a while to see the pics!

:wink: :wink:

Hal is a huge fan of KISS, such a huge fan just like I am of U2...
there for he got lots of KISS related gifts lots of t-shirts(he got lots of them with funny saying) lots of gag gifts and lots of ZEN of Fensui 9somthing like that type of gifts...
I gave him a collectable KISS tour book and a leather bound journal with a zen sign engraved on it..I told him it's for his lyrics he Love both gifts ..actuall he loved everything he got!
He bestfirend and bandmate Robert gave him some Bitchin killer boots as you can see in the pic..His cake had a pic of him HAL rockin the guitar...
HalRobertcake.jpg

halandcake.jpg

Halbday.jpg

Lovin his new boots..that is Rob the bass player who gave him the boots..
Halsboots12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom