Any Ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

karmariff

Babyface
Anybody have ideas I could use in a story with Larry as one of the main characters?
Also, I will finish posting the rest of my story once I get it back from my friend. She couldn't wait for me to post it first.
:larry:
Alexa

I like it when it is involved into some real incident like a video shooting..................

*FS thinks back on certain fics*
:drool:

..........however. I always liked the :larry:/:adam: carnival scene in the UF video when they were both cold and..........:evil:

Moonlit_Angel said:

:eyebrow:

Dare I ask what you are referring to?

Angela
Of course you dare, my dear. I was referring to that hot scene in the U2 music video called 'The Unforgettable Fire' in which you and the entire world can see Larry smiling exactly into the camera and Adam standing at a fire warming himself up. This was shot was located at a carnival - hence my exression 'carnival scene'. They are standing so close to eachother and my gutter minded brain starts drifting off when I see that scene. :D Does this satisfy your curiousity, my love? :sexywink:

FallingStar said:
Of course you dare, my dear. I was referring to that hot scene in the U2 music video called 'The Unforgettable Fire' in which you and the entire world can see Larry smiling exactly into the camera and Adam standing at a fire warming himself up. This was shot was located at a carnival - hence my exression 'carnival scene'. They are standing so close to eachother and my gutter minded brain starts drifting off when I see that scene. :D Does this satisfy your curiousity, my love? :sexywink:

Ah, okay, I see. That explains it.

Yep, curiousity satisfied now. :).

Angela

Back
Top Bottom