another DAFT poll but fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

would you let bono do your laundry-read thread for story...

• yeah-cheers Bono-meet you at 2ish...

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • OK but you discreetly fumble around and remove any smalls...

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • No *blush* but fancy a quick beer

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • OK but can i come with you to watch

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters

passingcat

The Fly
Your washing machine broke down...-You bump into Bono in Dublin. He sees you trapsing down the launderette but its full up.He feels sorry for you,and as you are wearing a U2 t-shirt he offers to go back to his mansion and personally do your washing for you....-'meet you back outside the launderette say 2ish...' he smiles... Would you let him????-He has addedt hat if Ali has the machine full he'll have to hand wash it....

scanties and all.....? :scratch: :eek: :happy: :shrug:

Last edited:
cummon-get into silly mood....just imagine the scenario.....-Bono-offering to do your washing:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lmao: :crazy:

No, not even my mother is allowed to touch my laundry. Something will inadvertently get bleached when it's not supposed to be or dried instead of hung.....unless Bono's also willing to buy me a new wardrobe...

The poor man would wind up losing my laundry just like he loses everything else. He forget where he put it. But then I guess that would mean I would have to come to the house to "look" for it:wink:

If only there was a "Only if you'd let me do my own laundry" option. As much as I'd love for Bono to hand wash my laundry, I wouldn't. I can't impose that on the man! So I'd only say yes if I could borrow his utilities and do them myself. :wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

would he seperate the whites from the darks-or would everything white come out grey-would he remember fabric conditioner

would he overload the machine

would he check pockets

do we trust bono enough to handle our washing?

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Hey as if bono does the washing! He'll nicely hand it to one of his many butlers, stick the kettle on and sit down to watch Corrie. :)

Back
Top Bottom