An important message to all PLEBA girls- a lesson learned the hard way

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

*Stormy*

I don't know how many times I have seen someone want a pic, and it was gone. Me included. I sometimes take it for granted that they will always be there, and all you have to do is look up the old threads and find them. But, things happen. I go looking for them, but they no longer exist. Threads combust(Like Photo Frenzy and others before it) Webshots and Dotphoto delete peoples' pics. Websites shut down and their stashes disappear, and like Cinderella's carriage turning back into a pumpkin, all their pics go red X.
mad.gif

So this is what I have found out and what I hope we all will do now, because we have to:

If you see a pic and like a pic, save it NOW. Tommorrow may be too late. There are so many that are gone now I wish I had and don't know if I'll ever see them again *sniff*
frown.gif

So if you see something you really like, and you don't have it, right click and save pic now! Even if you don't currently have a place to store it, at least it will be on your hard drive to keep until you can do something with it, at least you'll have it.

Treat them like treasure, girls. A hot pic is a terrible thing to lose!
wink.gif

How about let's use this thread as a pic request forum- if there is a particular pic you like and have lost or can't find, describe it here and maybe one of the other girls will be able to post it and then you, and we, can all save it!

Thanks Ana! You're so sweet, thanks for not ignoring me like most of the others around here do. If there is any specific pic you can describe I will do my best to find it!

I like that idea. I don?t know of any pic I?d like to see right now, but I?m actually quite good in finding pics.

*promises to give Stormy a hand
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Thanks for the advice Stormy. I know that has happened to me too many times. I don't have too many pics, but I do have lots of sexy Bono one's. If there are any specific pics that you need then you can email me and I will see what I can do!!
spinninghead77@hotmail.com

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Thanks girls!~
smile.gif

Maybe we can conspire and between us all find every pic every person wants.

Yeah, you're right Stormy.
I have a request. It's from this shoot:
c390029.jpg
It's a group head shot, Mac's looking to the right while the rest are looking at the camera...

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

great advice/idea!!
and here's the pic i think you were requesting, laura. small and not too clear, but i just thought it might tide you over until you could find a better one
biggrin.gif

macphisto_withband.jpg

Originally posted by kennedy:
great advice/idea!!
and here's the pic i think you were requesting, laura. small and not too clear, but i just thought it might tide you over until you could find a better one
biggrin.gif

macphisto_withband.jpg

biggrin.gif
I love this picture.
It is from @TEOTW! I forgot! I can scan it.
redface.gif
^-^

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Back
Top Bottom