Ali thread 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10595374ahernkelly104200661204PM.jpg

10595388ahernkelly104200661210PM.jpg

10595398ahernkelly104200661221PM.jpg

10595409ahernkelly104200661226PM.jpg

Thanks for posting these, Kel! :D

Im not even gonna say how gorgeous Ali looks because it's blatantly obvious. :wink:

On another note, can I just say that I find Rogan pretty hot? :shifty:

I love Ali!!! I really want to meet her someday too!! She's one of the most amazing women alive!! God Bless!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-WAR/U2
Song: "Surrender"

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

thankyou said:
this is too funny!

http://contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/the things they say 3126_1011397

20/10/2006 08:05 "She wouldn't let me. She didn't want to put my face to it because it's her thing." Megastar BONO's offer to model his wife ALI HEWSON's new ethical fashion range Edun One was well and truly snubbed.

Hmmmm, i wonder who rules the roost at the Hewson home? :hmm:

Poor Bono...If he'd like to do a private fashion show for me...I wouldn't mind...:shifty: . On a side note, the EDUN stuff is :drool: and Ali is so beautiful. I admire her so much, I hope to be like her someday. I want to meet her as much as I do U2. I think we need to start a group for Ali-lovers. LOL.

U2isthebest said:

I think we need to start a group for Ali-lovers. LOL.

See the link in my sig. We do have a forum that someone moderates for me. I haven't checked it in a while so I'm not sure if anything's going on, but it's there nonetheless. The website is sorely out of date, but I'm re-designing it next week....

EDIT: oops, I forgot I was logged in under this username (no sig at present). The link is www.alihewson.com

Liesje said:

See the link in my sig. We do have a forum that someone moderates for me. I haven't checked it in a while so I'm not sure if anything's going on, but it's there nonetheless. The website is sorely out of date, but I'm re-designing it next week....

EDIT: oops, I forgot I was logged in under this username (no sig at present). The link is www.alihewson.com

Thanks! I love your site. I will definitely be visiting quite often!!:wave:

U2isthebest said:

Thanks! I love your site. I will definitely be visiting quite often!!:wave:

Thanks! It should be better soon. I've been working on other websites for almost a year and I get paid for those, so it's kind been on the back burner :reject:

But, if anyone wants to help, please post photos of Ali (or Ali w/ others) from 1998-2004. I used to have hundreds saved, but now I can't find them and I'm guessing they were on my hard drive that died and was replaced.

Liesje said:

Thanks! It should be better soon. I've been working on other websites for almost a year and I get paid for those, so it's kind been on the back burner :reject:

But, if anyone wants to help, please post photos of Ali (or Ali w/ others) from 1998-2004. I used to have hundreds saved, but now I can't find them and I'm guessing they were on my hard drive that died and was replaced.

I like your website too...I know that there are few other people here that have cool Ali websites too..

Id be glad to contribute to your website ..i have pics and scans from many years of saving..I'll be in touch with you :)

BonoFox1 said:

I like your website too...I know that there are few other people here that have cool Ali websites too..

Id be glad to contribute to your website ..i have pics and scans from many years of saving..I'll be in touch with you :)

Thanks. I'm looking for pretty high quality images, no watermarks or other text.

I can think of a few things I know I'm missing:

- pics of Bono and Ali in France circa 2002 and 2003 (Ali wearing black dresses and pink dress)
- pics of Bono and Ali holding baby John
- pics of the first few Edun launches and parties

...basically most pics between John's birth and the first few Edun events. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom