Ali pics part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna know how come Ali always looks so good? Not for her the falsness of celebrity. She's so natural. It seems that she's happy with herself as she is (and so she should be) and doesn't need all that crap so many female celeb types need. (False hair, false faces and other things false). It's good to see that B is more then happy with her as she is too.

Good on him for staying close to a REAL woman and not some false, tacky trophy type.

bonoaliawww-vi.jpg

bluealidressbono-vi.jpg

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Hi Lies! :wave:

Kelly, Mrs Springsteen and myself are setting up a new Ali website and are still trying to get a proper place to host the site. MAybe you could help us with it? We would be forever in debt! :D

Please email us at bonomaniac@hotmail.com or Kel4876@aol.com

Thanks a bunch! :D

if you guys are looking for a good host that also gives you free webspace check out www.dot.tk, my friends band uses it and he says it's pretty good because it gives you a lot of space for free as well as your own domain name.

Didn't really know where to post this but I figured people would want to know about edun and the launch :)

http://www.fibre2fashion.com/news/NewsDetails.asp?News_id=12425

USA : Ali Hewson - Bono's wife floats new fashion label
20th January 2005

Campaigning rocker Bono's wife Ali Hewson is following in his charitable footsteps, by launching her own fair trade fashion label.

Ali’s EDIN collection will be made from fabric produced by fair trade workers.

She has reportedly recruited a famous designer and hopes to have her clothes in American stores next month (FEB05), before launching it in her native Ireland.

Bono - real name PAUL HEWSON - recently hinted at his wife's plans, "Right now she's looking at a new way of doing business in apparel. It may be one of the biggest brands in the next few years, so watch out."

MrsSpringsteen said:
When are the clothes going to be in stores? What stores? I want something now :angry: :wink:

I guess it won't be Kohls or JC Penney :D

They are more likely to be store in brown Thomas... :huh:

I hope we can get the new clothes somewhere else too.

In Canada, they will be available at Holt Renfrew, very soon. I've heard February/March. Prices will range between US $50 and $250. (Holt Renfrew is a posh department store.)

MrsSpringsteen said:
When are the clothes going to be in stores? What stores? I want something now :angry: :wink:

I guess it won't be Kohls or JC Penney :D

I can imagine you can find them at high end specialty clothing boutiques throughout the US and probably upscale department stores like Saks or Bloomingdales.

biff said:
In Canada, they will be available at Holt Renfrew, very soon. I've heard February/March. Prices will range between US $50 and $250. (Holt Renfrew is a posh department store.)

...well damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom