Ali at Dublin Zoo today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

True, although many zoos run successful breeding programs for endangered animals. I've been watching some shows on cheetahs, my new favorite animal, and apparently the cheetah gene pool in the wild is not very good b/c cheetahs almost went extinct during the last ice age so only a few survived. They showed this by checking the sperm count of a wild, healthy male cheetah and his sperm count was 1/10th that of a domestic house cat and most of the sperm were abnormal or did not swim. Cheetah's are endangered again, but there are a few zoo programs that are helping to breed them and strengthen their gene pool while figuring out ways to strengthen the wild cheetah population. :up:

Animal Planet is rerunning "Growing Up Cheetah" on June 22nd at noon :)

http://animal.discovery.com/schedule/series.jsp?series=104940&gid=0&channel=APL

kellyahern said:

No, I missed it :( I'm sure they'll repeat it though (they repeat everything on that channel :lol: ).

On topic - I think that's an EDUN shirt Ali's wearing too :)
I looked ahead on AP and no sign of repeats yet. If you see it coming up could you PM me? Please? I'm dying to see it again. It was so good.

So do these pictures do anything to support the pregnancy rumours? (A German newspaper reported that Bono and Ali are expecting; also, there was that strange song dedication Bono made in Boston, to all the pregnant moms, adding something like, "This is for you, sweetheart".) That would be funny, since Ali insisted that after John there would be no more babies.
Obviously, this is a case of time will tell.:wink:

biff said:
So do these pictures do anything to support the pregnancy rumours? (A German newspaper reported that Bono and Ali are expecting; also, there was that strange song dedication Bono made in Boston, to all the pregnant moms, adding something like, "This is for you, sweetheart".) That would be funny, since Ali insisted that after John there would be no more babies.

They don't really do anything at all to support the rumours...as you said, only time will tell :D

biff said:

:shocked: What? This is the first I've heard. Please tell more.....

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

:shocked: What? This is the first I've heard. Please tell more.....

Apparently a newspaper reported that Bono and Ali are expecting their fifth child. But there's no support or comments from them so we don't know if it's rumours or not. :shrug:

I was at the concert when he dedicated the song to pregnant moms and then he said something else that I couldn't hear. That would be very cool if they became parents again but I also heard that it might be Adam and his significant other. :)

U2Fanatic4ever said:

ditto on that ! :yes: His hair is way too long...he looks like a girl in fact I can't tell at all that its john.

He looks like a mini-Guggi! (But it's definitely John.)

:cute: Wauh! Is that really John - he looks beautiful and like a very wonderful boy... and he got the exact same blue eyes as his father! :cute:

kellyahern said:
Oh God, we're having a kids' hair thread now :reject:

:lmao:

Only in PLEBA, only in PLEBA...!

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom