Ali 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
67d577e1.jpg

I really like this pic of Ali. :yes:

She's not afraid to show her wrinkles or to look perfect. A true role model!

i'm sure this one's already been posted somewhere, but i love this pic of bono and ali too :cute:

ali_bono_flor.jpg

Oh my god - you post a picture of Ali crying at the funeral of Greg Carroll and you say aww that's cute??? The poor girl! Leave her alone you and give her some respect. This is what I was saying before - and Kafrun "That much cuteness should not be allowed all in one photo" are you sick? She's crying? This is a sad moment and your putting it up on a public forum - what is wrong with you. Moderators, please stop this!

ok i deleted the photo, sorry i didn't mean to upset anyone nor did i know the photo was from greg carrol's funeral...and it didn't look like she was crying in it otherwise i wouldn't have posted it.

banjo said:
and Kafrun "That much cuteness should not be allowed all in one photo" are you sick? She's crying? This is a sad moment and your putting it up on a public forum - what is wrong with you. Moderators, please stop this!

:eyebrow: Um. You can't really tell she's crying, it just looks like they're posing. I'd say jumping down my throat and calling me sick is uncalled for :rolleyes:

Pointing out the context of the pic and kindly asking for it to be removed would've been a better route.. methinks :huh:

kafrun said:

:eyebrow: Um. You can't really tell she's crying, it just looks like they're posing. I'd say jumping down my throat and calling me sick is uncalled for :rolleyes:

Pointing out the context of the pic and kindly asking for it to be removed would've been a better route.. methinks :huh:

That picture has been in picture gallerys for years. It isn't anything new and you didn't do anything wrong.

banjo said:
Oh my god - you post a picture of Ali crying at the funeral of Greg Carroll and you say aww that's cute??? The poor girl! Leave her alone you and give her some respect. This is what I was saying before - and Kafrun "That much cuteness should not be allowed all in one photo" are you sick? She's crying? This is a sad moment and your putting it up on a public forum - what is wrong with you. Moderators, please stop this!

Aren't you the same person who started a thread about Bono, Ali, and Patsy Kensit?

banjo said:

You are more than overreacting.

u2granny said:

Aren't you the same person who started a thread about Bono, Ali, and Patsy Kensit?

Yeah....and the thread about some celeb-stalker site reporting Bono grabbing people's asses in public...and the thread about a Bono quote supposedly proving that Bono is unfaithful...and a thread about how Bono has depression...and she's concerned about one picture we've all seen for years?

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Yeah....and the thread about some celeb-stalker site reporting Bono grabbing people's asses in public...and the thread about a Bono quote supposedly proving that Bono is unfaithful...and a thread about how Bono has depression...and she's concerned about one picture we've all seen for years?

That post history button is useful :wink:

banjo,

I've already posted in this thread to say that its fine. I'm not going to say it again. Nobody is intentionally trying to put down Ali and/or the band in any way by posting these pictures. If you have such a problem with the thread, dont open it. There are plenty of other threads to participate in.

thankyou said:

I'm from Schaarbeek. Dag iedereen! ( greety and purple iris ) :wave:
Any of you made it to the Brussel concert? Fun stories?

:wave: ik ben van Sint-Truiden

I've been to the Brussels gig, no real fun stories, just good vibes :wink:

Went to Dublin as well, there Guggi sat right in front of me, that was very weird seing him show up there :ohmy:

Sorry, I don't have any new Ali pics to share :(

thankyou said:

I'm from Schaarbeek. Dag iedereen! ( greety and purple iris ) :wave:
Any of you made it to the Brussel concert? Fun stories?

I went to the concert in Brussels :D
The sound was pretty good from where I was standing, but 1/3 of the entire stadium had almost no sound :huh: So the concert of U2 in Brussels was considerate (by the press) quite bad actually. But I was the best concert I had ever seen, so I really don't care about what the media said.:D

kellyahern said:

the way he grabs her and then holds her close, and stares straight at the camera with this serious look, almost like he is trying to say "mine, all mine, we're together and dont' you forget it." he seems really possessive there for a moment. It's kinda cute.

*purple iris* said:

I went to the concert in Brussels :D
The sound was pretty good from where I was standing, but 1/3 of the entire stadium had almost no sound :huh: So the concert of U2 in Brussels was considerate (by the press) quite bad actually. But I was the best concert I had ever seen, so I really don't care about what the media said.:D

I only got to see them for the first time ever this tour. Minneapolis and Omaha shows It was almost an "outofbody" experience. I've never been happier, (or more hoarse afterwards :huh: )!!

wish I could have been at the Brussels one!! :wink:

greety said:

:wave: ik ben van Sint-Truiden

I've been to the Brussels gig, no real fun stories, just good vibes :wink:

Went to Dublin as well, there Guggi sat right in front of me, that was very weird seing him show up there :ohmy:

Sorry, I don't have any new Ali pics to share :(

Wow, Guggi? That's almost like touching Bono? hahaha. Pretty close though, considering how those two are big buds.
Did he tells any fun stories or anything? I thought I read somewhere that he referred to the audience as "little belgian chocolates or something like that" at one point? I probably got it wrong.
I'm so happy you had a chance to be there! Yeah, the vibes must have been out of this world, it being their opening show!!

thankyou said:

the way he grabs her and then holds her close, and stares straight at the camera with this serious look, almost like he is trying to say "mine, all mine, we're together and dont' you forget it." he seems really possessive there for a moment. It's kinda cute.

He does rather look like he just might bite if someone touches her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom