Ali 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some time ago I removed the watermarks out of these two pictures. I didn’t post them at the time because I wasn’t satisfied with the result and thought that I could have done better. :reject: I’m posting anyway because I haven’t had the time to work on them.

09df468c.jpg

e5c1c374.jpg

the pictures are from Malibu

U2 Singer & family man Bono takes a walk on the beach with his wife Ali Hewson and young sons Elijhah and John in Malibu, California, USA. 30.10.05.

search in Vipireland.com

edit:
Niamh, foi um prazer ajudar :wink:

Last edited:
those beach pictures are so cute! :cute:

I'm not sure about putting them on the site though, since the boys are there....what do you guys think?

I wish I could find a pic of Ali and Guggi w/o a watermark, that would be perfect...

brilliant!

I'll add a pic when I get home. I just realized I messed up a bunch of my code (luckily you can't tell when you're browsing the site) so I've got some work to do...

Last edited:
Hey those are from Guggi's new show that opened yesterday!

Were there any others? Where'd you find them at? I'd be so grateful if you could tell me

thanks!

patic said:
the pictures are from Malibu

U2 Singer & family man Bono takes a walk on the beach with his wife Ali Hewson and young sons Elijhah and John in Malibu, California, USA. 30.10.05.

search in Vipireland.com

edit:
Niamh, foi um prazer ajudar :wink:

Sweetest photos! Love to see photos of the Bonoman with his family!!!! :D

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
those beach pictures are so cute! :cute:

I'm not sure about putting them on the site though, since the boys are there....what do you guys think?

I wish I could find a pic of Ali and Guggi w/o a watermark, that would be perfect...

I think if they have already been published elsewhere, it is okay.

That's what a few people were commenting on, Niamh. Some wondered if it was Simon Carmody's number...

was there really music? some long distance dialling might be in order tonight, lol :wink:

Fille Friday said:
That's what a few people were commenting on, Niamh. Some wondered if it was Simon Carmody's number...

was there really music? some long distance dialling might be in order tonight, lol :wink:

That's exactly what I thought! :wink:

imogen said:

I think if they have already been published elsewhere, it is okay.

Yeah...depends on where though. Tabloids don't count. They've been sued by Bono before! I'll err on the side of caution and leave it be. It's not like there's anything newsworthy there anyway (like, they weren't at a high profile event).

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Unfortunately not. :(

My boyfriend wrecked his back and I had to stay home and look after him.

aw, you're so sweet! Now I feel bad for ditching my bf for three U2 shows :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom