AGE POLL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by WildHonee:

lol!!! Yes I sweat yer OLD CRUSTY *waffle*. Ew. crust.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Hey now...leave my waffle outta this! Just cuz it can be seen from space doesn't give you the ri-

*blush*

*Scram!*

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA

Card carrying member of Echo's Boy Cleaning Service.

Devourer of Ewoks

70% water, 30% Chocolatey Goodness!!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

Just turned 36!! Homemaker for three wonderful children, registrar for preschool and bookkeeper for husband's business. at least i don't feel too guilty mooning over old men!!! aging with grace!!! and style!

Banker in former career life!!! I could drop the debt!

------------------
If your glass house should crack....POE

[This message has been edited by drumkeeran (edited 12-06-2001).]

Originally posted by Scottphisto:

Hey now...leave my waffle outta this! Just cuz it can be seen from space doesn't give you the ri-

*blush*

*Scram!*

heheh
<----was a blushasaurus rex today
biggrin.gif

P.S. My part time job is Elevation Technician

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege --97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, then we are close to each other."
~BonoBaby~

"I believed in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

"All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up." ~BonoBaby~

I'm 32, I work at a nonprofit housing agency...we provide housing and housing assistance to people with severe mental disability and/or drug and alcohol addiction.

I HATED U2, the first video I saw was from ON TV (who remembers that!? PRE CABLE) was SBS and they showed it ALL the time and I couldn't stand it, I loved Rick Springfield. Anyway, it wasn't until Live Aid that I fell in love with U2 and since then it's been true love
biggrin.gif

------------------
To all accusations of being pretentious; guilty, your honor..."

I am very late in responding to this...sorry!

30 years old, became unwavering U2 fanatic at 16. Career: professional fundraiser for charities. Kind of wishing I had become a forensic anthropologist or something!

Am very embarassed to think that people as young as 12 might be reading my stories. Someone is going to knock on my door and arrest me!
redface.gif

I'm 26, and I've been a U2 fan for more than half my life.

I work at the Carnegie Science Center in Pittsburgh, PA, and in my spare time I enjoy travelling around the world to see U2 shows.

I love working with the kids...I drive to different schools every day and do science theatre presentations. I just started repeating schools from last fall and one little second grader gave me the nicest compliment.

He said, "You know how I remembered you? Your smile."

Can this job get any better?

By the way, for those who have not read a post from me yet- I LOVE ADAM'S PANTS.

I'm a library assistant (by the way, it's no clich?: librarians are strange people!!), so I started studying Information Sciences.

24 years on this planet and don't regret one day

I am 17.
I work as a receptionist at a real estate company ("thank you for calling Re/Max Realty 100").
I also work as a nanny for two boys 5 and 3 and a girl who just turned 1.

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

Originally posted by Lilly:
I am 17.
I work as a receptionist at a real estate company ("thank you for calling Re/Max Realty 100").
I also work as a nanny for two boys 5 and 3 and a girl who just turned 1.

O MY DAD.

I'm 17 too and I just sit around all day in my camo hat and pretend that I'm Bruce Springsteen and Angelina Jolie.

LMAO and I cry at movies like "Mr. Holland's Opus"

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"I'm allergic to violence! I break out in blood!"

Originally posted by blueeyes:
student of ...UGH! Chemistry and Literature.
I'm just finishing an advanced degree in Lit. this year. I am torn between Med. School, being a Literature Professor, and being a Rock Star.
-Bluey
How in the hell does that go together? Read Crime and Punishment while centrifuging? I hate chmistry, but I love literature. Wow. I am amazed.

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

I am 15

I love the edge my (twin) sister is mean and lies but I just heard of u2 a couple months ago from my friend Phuzzie. She is U2 crazy. I am a student at a realy fun high school and who says school suks? School is the funest thing. I would rather be there than waiting for my sisters to get of the net so I can post messages. Golly that is a mouthfull. But you know what I would rather have an all chior day. oh well theres to dreaming!

------------------
I am stuck in a moment.

I'm elizabeth (but not the one who wants Adam's pants, even though I do want Adam's pants, but we won't get into this right now....call me izzy), I'm 20 and going to Madison Area Technical College (much cheaper then regular university which is all good with me since I have no drive or direction whatsoever in my life). Been a U2 fan for a little less than a year (I know, I know) when I first listened to ATYCLB. Sounds cheesy and everything but it kind of helped me through some evilness in my life....right.

:: blush ::

Not much to say about me, really. :: looks up at what she's already typed :: Yeah.

And when I grow up, I want to be a roadie for U2. Adam in particular, but I'll take what I can get.

izzy (who's getting a bass and lessons for xmas, yay her dad!)

------------------
you are allowed to shoot me if my sig gets over five lines.
Perpetual Newbie in the ScottPhisto Society
"I invented cool. And you're on a boat with me." -Larry Mullen, Jr. (at Sellafield)
"Some artists become dull when they stop drinking or drugging, but Adam's not one of them. He's his old self. He loses none of his rubber-band-shooting,water-gun-squirting, public-disrobing spirit when he doesn't drink." - Bono

Originally posted by izzybeth:

izzy (who's getting a bass and lessons for xmas, yay her dad!)

LMAO I swear I read "a bass and lemons"
biggrin.gif

<----loca

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"Get me the Bean Giant!" ~Houdini~

Aight...I wasn't gonna reply to this but...13.
biggrin.gif
I don't really post here much, I'm one of those lurker people. :p

I just wanna say...don't diss the youth of the nation.
wink.gif
I've liked U2 since the 3rd grade when I first heard POP. I'm glad that I'm not the only [younger] person who has turned away from the aspiring yet hopeless wanna-bes of pop music and discovered what true music is. Nor the only younger person who has discovered the joys of elevated Bono. :p Oh, and *~~Bono's_Babe~~*, don't feel bad, 12 was the age when I saw my first (but it won't be my last) U2 concert. May 10, Indianapolis, Conseco Field House, Bono's b-day!

Oh yeah, and what I do for a living, I stalk Bono...I mean...well I'm a student, but I call myself a writer. I write poems/songs, stories, and fanfics...yeah. Well, later, now that I've stated my real age I'm guessing I won't get any respect 'cause you generally don't get much respect on the 'net when you're younger. Hopefully PLEBA will be an exception.
smile.gif

~Flares

Originally posted by Flares:
Well, later, now that I've stated my real age I'm guessing I won't get any respect 'cause you generally don't get much respect on the 'net when you're younger. Hopefully PLEBA will be an exception.
smile.gif

Well, it's a bit shocking that there's such young people on PLEBA. But a lot of people, myself included, are just happy to know younger U2 fans.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

Hi Everyone. My real name is Kelly. I live outside Toronto, in Ontario, Canada. I am 24 years old. I work as a receptionist for a Medical Supply Manufacturing Company,

I have been a U2 fan since 1988 when a friends father played Rattle n'Hum for us. I became a fanatic when I heard Actung Baby for the first time. I fell in love with Bono around the same time. I don't know if it was the leather pants, the "one" video, or the way he sounds in the duet with Frank Sinatra. Whatever it was.... I was smitten!!!

------------------
When you stop taking chances,
You stay where you sit,
You won't live any longer,
But it'll feel like it,
-Summer Rain, Bono

Originally posted by izzybeth:
:: snerk :: One-track mind, anyone?

izzy (hee!)

[This message has been edited by izzybeth (edited 12-23-2001).]
shock! The mention of LEMONS on a U2 board! *heart attack*

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

Flares, baby Flares,
you just might save the world
biggrin.gif

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

Just another newbie signing in...
I'm nineteen and I'm from the UK. I'm studying politics at university and I don't have a job because I'm nocturnal
wink.gif
(and because I got fired from my last job because I fell down while carrying a crate full of glass bottles of Budweiser. I'm horrendously uncoordinated, in case that isn't obvious.)
Hope nobody minds me posting here
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom