Advice needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
I have serious thoughts about going to Dublin for easter. I have a few shifts at work that I easily can give a away and get 9 days off work. I've found a flight that is perfect but not as cheap as I would like, $300. I don't know if I should go or not.

I really need a break and all this with no tour has had a bad influence on me and since I don't need my saved money for the tour....

What speaks on the behalf of not going is that I'm going there in May for two weeks, so I might just as well wait. The other thing is that I have a horse that I need to get someone to take care of while I'm gone and it's something that has to be done every day and I haven't solved that problem yet.

So, what do you think? Should I just pack my bag and go, crazy?

confused.gif

I think that if you need a break away from everything, then it sounds like a great idea, as long as you can get that horse taken care of. However, since you are going there in May, perhaps could you go somewhere else during easter to get away??

Sorry, That wasn't really any help!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
However, since you are going there in May, perhaps could you go somewhere else during easter to get away??

Why I will go to Dublin both times is because my dear friend CatDubh lives there, so I will visit her.
smile.gif

Then I think that you should go. It sounds like lots of fun, and if you have a place to stay then the trip won't cost you much more then airfare!!

Have a great time
biggrin.gif
!!

Go for it! Why the hell not!? If I had the chance to go to Dublin, man I would have been on the plane yesterday.

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

Happy Birthday, Adam!

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

I think that you should go. Surely you can never spend too much time in Ireland?
smile.gif

I know what it's like finding someone to look after your horse though. Nobody ever looks after them quite as well as you do yourself.

Originally posted by bono-vox:
after 16 years and 11 months here i can say that yes you can spend too much time in Ireland...i have never been abroad
frown.gif
poor me

We can trade, you come here and take care of my apartment and horse while I'm in Dublin entertaining myself. Deal??
biggrin.gif

Thanks for all your advice. I'm pretty sure you will know what I finally decide to do.
smile.gif

GO! GO! GO! GO!!!!! Self-control is extremely overrrated!!!

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Back
Top Bottom