Adam on TV today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, Emergency Vets. My mother watches that, I think, but I always refused to watch at all. I could just sense it would be something I was better off not seeing ... and I think I was right. *glad there are no traumatic Emergency Vets memories in brain*

By the way, the image of Adam playing with a cuddly little puppy? I cannot even describe how cute that would be. This was nearly unbearably cute as it was.

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

biggrin.gif
Any coincidence it's airing on Adamday?! I'll def. tape it- thanks for telling us!!

he IS a dog lover- of course!
dogrun.gif

and.. his bday next month, already.. phew that is gonna be SOME celebration!!!!!! I have a feeling ROSC will BUST that week!

------------------
Every reason that's not enough
Is falling, falling at your feet

High..Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

lol! My bad! I just watched the show again, and Adam doesn't give the dog food from his own dinner ... he gives him food from Paul McGuinness's plate! Ha! Which is even funnier, somehow.

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

You're confusing me ladies-is it on again tomorrow, and what's the name of that specific show?

confused.gif

Help please !
smile.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam
The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry
No, I will not do the snake dance for you~Bono

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
You're confusing me ladies-is it on again tomorrow, and what's the name of that specific show?

confused.gif

Help please !
smile.gif

it is on again tomorrow, at 9:30am EST, on animal planet.

it's called "breed all about it" but the episode you want to watch is the one about french bull dogs.

did i get that right, everyone?

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Thanks Elizabeth-I better set my VCR.

I went to their web site-but couldn't get the schedule for tomorrow.

I had to stop watching that channel as well-too upsetting.
frown.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam
The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry
No, I will not do the snake dance for you~Bono

tehe, I just saw it, it was SOOOOO cute! hehe. My puppies were sitting with me watching it. I asked them if they wanted Adam to feed them, they looked at me. If it were my puppies, poor Adam wouldn't have any fingers, you can't feed them by hand without getting bitten.

------------------
Dana

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

This is certainly one of the odder U2 moments I've now captured on video. Adam was very handsome. Such a kind face. *sigh*

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
It was $19.99.
Hummmmm.....let me see what I can find.
OK, here it is.... h ttp://shopping.discovery.com/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10000&storeId=10000&productId=10255&langId=-1&categoryId=11502&parent_category_rn=1118&partnumber=BREED

[This message has been edited by Mrs.Clayton (edited 02-25-2002).]

Thanks for the link! But $20... How much do I really love dogs, how much do I really love Adam?
confused.gif

smile.gif

Those who taped it, do you want to do a trade?

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

i taped it!!! it is brief about U2, nothing more than a short segment, but there are some sweet shots of adam...

i wish i could offer to make copies, but my second VCR doesn't allow me to....

------------------
***ALOTWU***

I'M WITH YOU!!! BLARGH NO CABLE!!!

This is the 3rd-4th time this episode has been on, and talked about on Pleba since last year, and have I seen it yet??? NooOOOoooOO!!!!!!
mad.gif

But it sure sounds cute!
smile.gif

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:

Shut up! Shut UP!! SHUT UP!!!!!!! No cable!! MAAAAH!!!

Originally posted by Discoteque:
I'M WITH YOU!!! BLARGH NO CABLE!!!

This is the 3rd-4th time this episode has been on, and talked about on Pleba since last year, and have I seen it yet??? NooOOOoooOO!!!!!!
mad.gif

But it sure sounds cute!
smile.gif

Someone help us. *puppydog eyes*

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
If I could figure out how to copy VCR tapes I would be willing to help those out who missed it. Anyone care on sharing the tricks of the trade?

You connect two vcrs with a video/audio cable. In fact, I think I use an audio/audio one. And it works. o_O Well, in jacks on one, out jacks on the other. Then play on one, and record on the other.
smile.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by On The Edge:
You connect two vcrs with a video/audio cable. In fact, I think I use an audio/audio one. And it works. o_O Well, in jacks on one, out jacks on the other. Then play on one, and record on the other.
smile.gif

oh cool. thanks...i will try to figure it out this weekend, if I can figure it out than i will be more than willing to help you all out. i will keep you posted.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom