Adam look-alike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey now, Im the certified yoga insructor here (really I am!!) If anyone is going to be downdogging with Adam, it will be me.

Billie Midol said:

WHOA!!!!! Your avatar...where did you get that pic?:shocked::yes: :whistle:

I found it on PLEBA :wink: It`s photoshopped, though:grumpy:

But it is really hot:drool:

guhhhhhhh.jpg

Golightly Grrl said:

Maybe I can write an article about you and Adam doing downdog together for my magazine.

I need to learn that move.....I want to teach Adam a few moves myself:flirt:

I do not know if I mentioned this before but I love you avatar^ I think Adam is so cute ....I also find myself drooling on Edge and even Larry when the mood is right... but I will always be a Bono/Adam girl:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
I do not know if I mentioned this before but I love you avatar^ I think Adam is so cute ....I also find myself drooling on Edge and even Larry when the mood is right... but I will always be a Bono/Adam girl:wink:
:lol:
I'll always be an Adam // Edge girl :drool:
those two are just :drool:

I love Edges eyes, but he is to sweet to be my lover, and Larry , even though he has the hottest bod , he scares me for some reason:shrug: Adam and Bono , however:drool:

Carmelu2fan said:
I love Edges eyes, but he is to sweet to be my lover, and Larry , even though he has the hottest bod , he scares me for some reason:shrug: Adam and Bono , however:drool:
:lol: True, Larry scares me at times also..he never smiles :madspit:
Adam..he's just so sweet & has a bad side
Edge is just plain sweet..& He can kick the ass of any guitar player's skills :drool:

The Edge rules:rockon: the guitar !!! He has a sweet innocent face even though I know he is not (he has 4 kids):wink: I love that Adam is a bad boy!!!:adam: That is so hot!!! His accent does things to me that I cannot explain:drool:

Last edited:
^I have no accent and they guys around here have no accent so I guess it is just something different and exciting!!!:shrug:

Carmelu2fan said:
^I have no accent and they guys around here have no accent so I guess it is just something different and exciting!!!:shrug:

Everyone has an accent. Its impossible not to have an accent. I'm guessing you have some kind of USA accent. :wink:

beli said:

Everyone has an accent. Its impossible not to have an accent. I'm guessing you have some kind of USA accent. :wink:

Well yes, all the guys sound like Brad Pitt and all the girls sound like Jennifer Anniston :shrug: To me that is no accent, cause I am used to it...When I talk to people from NY or Texas I hear a difference...When I talk to ppl in Chicago or anywhere in my area of the US...I do not hear the accent:eyebrow:

Carmelu2fan said:

Well yes, all the guys sound like Brad Pitt and all the girls sound like Jennifer Anniston :shrug: To me that is no accent, cause I am used to it...When I talk to people from NY or Texas I hear a difference...When I talk to ppl in Chicago or anywhere in my area of the US...I do not hear the accent:eyebrow:

lol. Seriously, you have to have an accent. There is no way possible for any person of any nationality not to have an accent. If you visited Australia we would all hear your USA accent from whatever part of the USA you are from. Same, if you met me, you would hear my Western Australian accent.

Carmelu2fan said:

:yes:
Im from New Jersey..
I dont have the strong "harrable" accent.
But I do say some things differently..like orange & crayon :lol:
But still, to me I have no accent..to other people I guess i do :shrug:

If I wasn't busy at the moment I would start a voice thread - people record themselves talking and upload the file as a you-send-it. Then you would undertand. lol

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

Im from New Jersey..
I dont have the strong "harrable" accent.
But I do say some things differently..like orange & crayon :lol:
But still, to me I have no accent..to other people I guess i do :shrug:

THANK YOU U2elevatesme!!!! I am so glad you understand what I am saying...if you heard my voice you could not tell what part of the country I am from.... I do not sound like my Dad who is from Texas..."howdy ya'll" of my friend from NY who prob sounds somewhat like you U2Elevate.... So what I was trying to explain to beli is that I may have an accent to foreingn ppl but to American's it is a very weak one or non exsistant:|

Carmelu2fan said:

THANK YOU U2elevatesme!!!! I am so glad you understand what I am saying...if you heard my voice you could not tell what part of the country I am from.... I do not sound like my Dad who is from Texas..."howdy ya'll" of my friend from NY who prob sounds somewhat like you U2Elevate.... So what I was trying to explain to beli is that I may have an accent to foreingn ppl but to American's it is a very weak one or non exsistant:|
Exactly.
& To other cultures their people don't think they have an accent either because they all speak the same.
:lol:

I think the voice recording thread is a good idea :up: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom