Aaand, Vote for Larry too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Voted!! :lol: BTW, is Larry 100% vegetarian? I mean, some vegetarians eat cheese, cream, etc... Larry doesn't eat ice-cream??? The creamy one???? :ohmy: *dies*

VicksSs said:
Voted!! :lol: BTW, is Larry 100% vegetarian? I mean, some vegetarians eat cheese, cream, etc... Larry doesn't eat ice-cream??? The creamy one???? :ohmy: *dies*

:wave: Vicks!

Being vegetarian is not the same as being vegan... which means no eggs, no dairy, nothing!

Vegetarian means no meat... doesn't necessarily exclude fish or seafood, and definitely does not exclude dairy! Including creamy ice cream!! :drool: :drool:

I'm pretty sure Larry's not a vegan... in the ancecdote from the Flanagan book, "U2 at the End of the World," referred to above, he is eating nachos, which have cheese and sour cream :)drool: ) as a matter of course, when he discovers the hidden chicken, so I doubt he eschews dairy.

Though I am pretty sure I read (around Pleba, I'd bet) that he isn't a vegetarian any more! :ohmy: Any one else hear this?

i heard him still being one so far, i recall reading an article somewhere on the internet saying 'the vegetarian mullen declines the steak appetizers and opts for vegetarian rolls instead' or somesuch...

:shrug:

:hmm: pretty tough competition
Leonard Nimoy.... Spock.. :drool:
uhm anyways.. I voted

that will be about the only PETA related thing I will ever do
i highly dislike them :eyebrow:

How long has Larry been a vegetarian, anyway? (And, btw) there ARE vegetarians who don't eat dairy. And there are those who don't eat seafood, although the most common one is the lacto-ovo, who does NOT eat seafood of any kind, but will eat dairy.)

Devlin said:
How long has Larry been a vegetarian, anyway? (And, btw) there ARE vegetarians who don't eat dairy. And there are those who don't eat seafood, although the most common one is the lacto-ovo, who does NOT eat seafood of any kind, but will eat dairy.)

of course, everyone practices their food habvits according to their need/ wants
however, the definition of teh world vegetarian does not require giving up dairy roducts

and i think that was the discussion

GracelandHarley said:

:wave: Vicks!

Being vegetarian is not the same as being vegan... which means no eggs, no dairy, nothing!

Vegetarian means no meat... doesn't necessarily exclude fish or seafood, and definitely does not exclude dairy! Including creamy ice cream!! :drool: :drool:

I'm pretty sure Larry's not a vegan... in the ancecdote from the Flanagan book, "U2 at the End of the World," referred to above, he is eating nachos, which have cheese and sour cream :)drool: ) as a matter of course, when he discovers the hidden chicken, so I doubt he eschews dairy.

Though I am pretty sure I read (around Pleba, I'd bet) that he isn't a vegetarian any more! :ohmy: Any one else hear this?

Hey!!! :wave: :D Thanks somuch for the info!! I didn't know there was 2 kinds of non-eating-meat people :lol: That's cool!! Everyday we learn something! And ohh!! I't such a relief to know Lardence eats yummy yummy creamy ice-cream!! :lol: AND nachos!!! :drool:

Just voted for Larry a thousand times more :D :lol: I dunno who to vote for the girls... what do you say?? I'm voting for a Verushka I don't even know, I just find the name funny :p and my brother finds it funny cos there's this girl at school named like that, hehe. I tell him it's her :coocoo: ye, I know... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom