A thread challenge only PLEBA can handle: "Cabaret" Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
So ladies, we up to it? I was inspired by the "picture extravaganza" thread to try this. Something about those pics of Bono looking vampire-like and made-in in semi-drag just makes me sweat! LOL. I don't know if it's because his face is beautiful or because he looks alluring and dangerous at the same time or maybe it's juuuusttt a hint of Macphisto peaking out of Bono but man, those pics demand my attention every time ya'll post one. So...how many can we come up with?

I'll start...

new42.jpg

Seeeee how pale the skin and dark and dangerous the eyes and the sexy scowl and....*phew*

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

I know exactly what you mean!!!! I love the dark and mysterious Bono...... *whisper* I really like him in the full drag too... *end whisper*

Bone_cig.jpg

------------------
Oh sugar, don't you cry
Oh child, wipe the tears from your eyes
You know I need you to be strong
And the day is as dark as the night is long
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean
I'm in the black, can't see or be seen

333%3B6%3A4723232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E2323269824888ot1lsi

*off to look for more*

------------------
I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a 1,000 diamonds strewn across a blue plain. I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless. And in this moment I am happy... happy.

Love,
Emily

I wish you were here.

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
Emily's Wallpapers

Found some more!

bono-ab-black%20eyes.jpg

bono-ab-blurry%20smile.jpg

bono-ab-fluff%20hat%20and%20beads.JPG

And a couple of complete drag.....
bono-ab-drag%20reflection.jpg

bono-ab-drag!.jpg

*drops dead*

------------------
Oh sugar, don't you cry

GR58.jpg

Edit: Aaaaaaaaaaand she does it again, posts the same pic.

lol.

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 04-10-2002).]

bono-ab-drag!.jpg

Wow.............

Should I say what I am thinking? He looks really hot like that.

[This message has been edited by oktobergirl (edited 04-10-2002).]

I think I know what you mean, and almost the same thing turns me on. I don't like drag, but ruffly shirts are good, and dark around the eyes, even if he painted them like Robert Smith of the Cure. I LOVE the combination jet black hair and the pale, smooth face and the sexy eyes! *SWOON* that gets me hot! I think in a way MacPhisto has that sort of look too!

macphisto.jpg

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:

Zoo_indulge.jpg

bono does look sexy with the long dark hair and pale skin, t hough i am partial to the hottie in the glasses, ciggie and black frock!
biggrin.gif

------------------
i want to be the song, the song that you hear in your head...
*+*MaRiA*+*

I am loving this thread!!!!!

Another one:

333%3B6%3B8%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A6%3E86%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323947%3B3826nu0mrj

------------------
Oh sugar, don't you cry

Ladies, THANK YOU! This fabulous! Man, he would have made a dangerously sexy Lestat (for any fellow Anne Rice fans here....) I really didn't think there were a lot of these but you all have out done yourselves!

And yeah, I'm diggin Bono in full drag too. *forms support group*

bono81.jpg

*phew*

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

I love SluttyBono, he's so scrumptious, yum!

Where's that sexy black and white pic of smoking Mackie showing off his lovely chest, one hand in his golden jacket...

*sigh* sorry girls, I'm really pic-incompetent...*runs away in shame*

[This message has been edited by lady lemonade (edited 04-11-2002).]

Originally posted by lady lemonade:
I love SluttyBono, he's so scrumptious, yum!

Where's that sexy black and white pic of smoking Mackie showing off his lovely chest, one hand in his golden jacket...

*sigh* sorry girls, I'm really pic-incompetent...*runs away in shame*

[This message has been edited by lady lemonade (edited 04-11-2002).]

bonodrag.jpg

------------------
She never really belonged to me

U2 Take Me Higher
Macphisto's Mansion

Originally posted by lady lemonade:
Thanks olive
biggrin.gif

My face is red with shame AND lust now, much better...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i can't stop staring at this picture for some reason! i want to run my hands over his chest!!!
redface.gif
*faints*

08.jpg

I know his eyes are covered but it's still a very smoooooth pic.

60.jpg

72.jpg

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

This message is being typed by Bluey's doctor.

She is dead. This thread has killed her with it's hotness. She got to the fifth picture and died abruptly of a hormonal overload.

I hope you're all proud of yourselves.

-Bluey's Doctor

LOL-- for Bluey's family, I'm posting pics in leiu of flowers.
smile.gif

A_19.jpg

A_26.jpg

A_02.jpg

new19.jpg

G'nite, ladies!

Cheryl

------------------

IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!!

That last picture of MacPhisto was SO HOT that it actually brought me BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!! (all you MPSers stop snickering ... NOW). Seriously. I want to print this thread out and have it tattooed on me so I can enjoy the hotness whereever I go. It's like there is FUSION of a chemical kind in this thread because its hotness cannot be contained, it's turned into a PLASMA pic thread that scientists are DREAMING of one day harnessing for it's ripe energy.

Sweet gentle Jesus. *FAINT*

Ok...ok... that last post was a little nerdy and science oriented, granted. But it haaaaaaaaaaad to be said. Cabaret Bono is my FAVORITE Bono of them all *awards Apple of Paris to Caberet Bono for he is the fairest in the land*

Do you think that caberet Bono, as glamourous as he is could ever be interested in a geek like me? *hopeful* I mean, it's not like I wear a pocket protector! (and if I did, it would be gold lame!)

Here's how it would go (a.k.a. Bluey shot down in flames)
*Caberet Bono lounges, looking dark and gorgeous. Bluey stares. Bluey stares. Bluey stares. Bluey runs away*

Yes. That is how it would go, for if I were to approach such a man, his hotness would burn the eyebrows RIGHT off of my head.

-Bluey (printed out the mackie pics and will frame them and keep them next to her bed for happy dreams!)

Whew, he does look sexy in all those pics! Those LEMON video closeups are bad for my heart, do we have another casuality?

*THUD*

Kick start my heart!

*electric energy of Bono's hotness*

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
bonolicklarry.jpg

does anyone else here feel a bit warmer than usual? *cracks window* 'cos uhmmmm i know i sure do.

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

Back
Top Bottom