A favor to ask one of you................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
No stores in this area sell the Best of or the Dvd! I have looked and asked! NO ONE!!! My favor that i ask is if some could get me thoses, I have BOOTLEGGED shows that I would be willing to give to who ever can get me thoses! PLEASE!!!!!!! pm if you wanna help me!!!
THANKYOU!!!

:hug:

What about ordering it online?

I ordered it at CDNow.com and they told me it would be here tomorrow. Only one day late but it was only like, $14.00 for the 3-disc set.

I know that they arent on sale yet but I asked the stores in my area if they will be selling them AT ALL and they arent!!!!!!!!
The closet store that will be selling them is about 5 hrs away!:mad: and i cant order online bc i dont have a credit card and my mom wont let me use hers for this!!!

Thanks!!!

Hey Kelly...if you still need it, I should be able to send ya a copy of the Best of. You see, I ordered it from Best Buy, but it won't come until early next week. This is too long for me to wait. So I'm going to go buy a copy today. Thusly, I will have an extra copy when the best buy one arrives that I can send to you. Let me know if you want to work something out. :)

Okay girls and guys, Here's the deal im trying to get one of my family members to take me down to my record store to make sure that they really dont have it!!!! If i find out that they dont have it i will let ya know okay!!!!! Thank you to everyone that is willing and wanting to help me!!! :hug:

I GOT IT I @$#%ING GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY!!!!

I was able to coax me dad into taking me to TARGET !!! and they had it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou to everyone that offered to get it for me tho

:hug: :hug:

:happy:

I'm glad you found a copy...I was worried....no U2 fan should be without the album the day it is released!
Yay for Target!
(Did you have to drive 5 hours to get it?)

Back
Top Bottom