A Crazy Electric Co. w/Bono & Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Baby Bono! Cute!! :)
I really like this scene :whistle:
Bild2.png
(And sweaty Bono ;) )

Thanks for this!!

OMG I love that!!! Does anyone have that to download??? The sounds all off when I watch it on you tube, and I'd love to have that anyway.... sorta getting a baby band performance collection going so that would be awesome....

Why did he want that damn umbrella so badly!!! :lol:

Thanks JC!!

Bono sure got crazy during that song back then, it's a miracle he didn't shred his hand on that barbed wire! :yikes:

so the pic from Bono and barbed wire is from this event
he looks cuuute.. nice shirt too :wink:
wonder why he wanted that umbrella so badly...

he's crazy.....even though the wire was there he still kept trying to get over it. I don't know about the umbrella but is there any reasoning to the things he does? He almost has a plummers butt!:giggle:

Ahahaha!!! Oh god please don't tempt him to try that anymore!!! :lol:

He has said in interviews that looking back, he has no idea WHAT had possessed him to climb some of those heights, and it scares him just to watch himself on the old vids.

JCOSTER said:
he's crazy.....even though the wire was there he still kept trying to get over it. I don't know about the umbrella but is there any reasoning to the things he does? He almost has a plummers butt!:giggle:

why now almost??? WHYYYYYYYY???? :wink:

:shh: he's still afraid of heights... yea right!

Does anyone know how many people attended this show? I know where I live they were not that popular yet, it wasn't until after Live Aid that they were that popular here.

JCOSTER said:
Does anyone know how many people attended this show? I know where I live they were not that popular yet, it wasn't until after Live Aid that they were that popular here.

According to Pimm Jal de la Parra's book, U2 Live, the attendance was more like 25 000. :nerd:
That's if we're talking about the Roskilde Festival in 1982?

Thanks Dahlia for the video clip of Electric Co.! :up: Does anyone have a clip of U2 performing Out of Control from this same festival? :cute:

Uh *how* did I miss this thread??? :ohmy: Thanks JC and Dahlia! Cute crazy baby B! :cute:

Little bit of music trivia for ya all. When Pearl Jam played the Roskilde festival on June 30, 2000 nine people died when the crowd surged toward the stage. The band stopped playing and Eddie Vedder pleaded with the crowd to stop that people where being crushed.

It gives me the willies to think of what could have happened to Bono if things had gotten out of control back then. Though I love Bono I'm glad he doesn't do stuff like that anymore. Its just safer for everyone. :heart:

Thank you for the video! :love:

Back
Top Bottom