3rd leg begins: Toronto pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
no clue what's going on here :shrug:

f455b561.jpg

B asking the scientist of the family to figure out these darn newfangled technology things.

Shhh.....scientists need quiet to concentrate.

:giggle:

It was while they were trying to phone BB king.

* oops, someone already answered this question!

I happen to like Bono in his cowboy hats - makes him look more like a Texan. :laugh:

I didn't read the whole thread so I don't know if it's been posted, but there's a picture in this week's Star Magazine of Bono w/ Kate Hudson and Kurt Russell in Toronto at a One Campaign party

maybe someone could scan it

kellyahern said:
from soozie at u2-vertigo-tour
night 3
06acccbc.jpg

this was so cool, I was less than three feet from the people who were touching the bass while he was doing this, it was so cute! :cute:

I'm getting my pictures developed cuz I only had an old fashioned camera :wink: I'll scan any good ones in later today! :hyper:

I love all these pix---thanks! I love the black cowboy hat-brings back Rattle & Hum/Joshua Tree memories (note to self-get black cowboy hat for fall.) :yes:

*Viviana* said:
Thanks everybody for the pictures.

Look what I found in solacevip's photo album

dsc00096.jpg

Bono drew it. :love: He is so cute :heart:

I would make a tatoo on it to have Bono's art on me forever. :drool:

YOU SO SHOULD:hyper: that would rock!!!! omg do it! run to the nearest tattoo parlor asap!

kellyahern said:

People got to touch the bass?

:faint:

:lol: I know! I was so close and he was leaning out and swinging the end of the bass out where people were touching it, he pulled back once and then did it again... I was contemplating crawling over the five or so people that were between me and them so i could, too, but I didn't want to lose my spot :wink:

He was laughing and grinning, he was obviously having so much fun that night! :heart:

I only had a disposable camera and honestly, I was so in awe of being there that I didn't get many pictures at all. And these aren't great but I figured I'd post them anyway. Good memories. :)

b739e761.jpg

8b351c1e.jpg

don't know if this was posted. It's late & no energy to read thru thread... from u2tours.com, C.Hyland:

Attachments

• edge-smile.jpg
    edge-smile.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 71
from drums 9/17 (via u2tours.com)

I keep trying to upload this, but all I see is the red x. Hope it comes thru, or I can try again another time (if someone reminds me)

:wave:

Attachments

• t4-larry-b & w.jpg
    t4-larry-b & w.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom