2013 Misc New U2 Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Yup, all's white here too. I reckon there won't be much recording going on the next couple days at HQ. :wink: Too feckin' freezing.

Out of anyone I`m sure the guys in U2 can pay the electric bill! My gas and electric arrived today £354 all together :scream::faint::panic:

I blame the cat....she`s obviously been turning the heating up while I`ve been at work :angry:

Out of anyone I`m sure the guys in U2 can pay the electric bill! My gas and electric arrived today £354 all together :scream::faint::panic:

I blame the cat....she`s obviously been turning the heating up while I`ve been at work :angry:

:lol: totally!

I have to be honest, I never noticed Larry wearing those shoes. Bono, yes.

Check any random non tour Larry photo there is. :wink: He almost always wears the creepers. Has since Popmart I think.

my teenage daughter is thinking about getting a pair of creepers after seeing some on an alternative fashion blog - i said to her "REALLY?! are you SURE?!" - she does have seriously great taste in clothes/shoes normally...

hey B-man and Larry are trendsetters for TEENAGE GIRLS :lol:

*hangs head

I own 2 pairs. One blue sparkly ones and one with the leopard print. Granted, this was during my rockabilly phase almost 15 years ago. Tell your daughter - they are not that comfortable. I wore them maybe 3 times and they were far from cheap!

148931_10151417225242174_1666125552_n.jpg

awwwwwwwwww sweet-Edge :cute::love:

Now,that's a man who doesn't age!:up::love:

Check the rattle and hum movie back in 87-88.... He was wearing them already :love:

Thank you! I am going to watch Rattle and Hum now just to look at the footwear! Really...never noticed. I really have missed out on a lot....concerts, music, DVD's, articles and footwear. I have much catching up to do!

Thank you, I'm nicking that line. I'm always on the look out for random quotes and lines from TV shows, in casual conversation, on the internet, etc. I then use them in my shoddy parody that I've just started. Most of the story has been plagiarised from a hilarious website that I've discovered and bookmarked. It's been set up by Paul McGann fan. Honestly it's such a scream! I can't stop laughing over it. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Life is bloody fantastic at the moment!!

As long as it's not Cats on a Train. I don't think Larry would sign up for that movie.

HA HA. I see what did there! I'm thieving that one as well!

Love the lovely guy :heart:

Hopefully more Bono from the Lincoln premiere tonight. I could need some, I'm a little overworked and still have stuff to do, so some Bono for a change and distraction would be nice :sigh:

At least we know their in Dublin hopefully back to work in the morning for them!

Great pics! Keep 'em coming!! I've been very ill the past couple of weeks with a nasty chest and sinus inflammation, so I do with some cheering up. :wink:

Sending Get well wishes! :wave: Feel better. The new photos are definitely bringing a smile to my face. I esp. love the Grogans Bar photo of Bono posted by Pluspol.

Back
Top Bottom