2004 pics anyone ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll see if I can find some. I had them on boomspeed but they didn't show back up.

b162075f.jpg

453c3e77.jpg

band0743.jpg

If you step on one straw hat others will spring forth - the man has about as many straw hats as bvlgari sunglasses - if you note there are several variations of the said straw hat
Side note - the drunk carriage ride pictures are by far my favorites of this year - ahh black hoodies and half open shirts.....

Rachel D. said:

:ohmy: Someone get this man a haircut!

:no:

nurse chrissi said:
If you step on one straw hat others will spring forth - the man has about as many straw hats as bvlgari sunglasses - if you note there are several variations of the said straw hat

:yes: ...and if all of Bono's straw hats should be stepped upon by "someone" ( :shifty: ), then Edge got just as many straw hats and I'm sure he will lend a few to Bono! :D

ladylardence said:

the really crap thing is i was in the takeway opposite lemon jelly (where they are passing) the night before, its near the back entrance to the clarance hotel and Bobs. i went to Dublin for my mates 21st birthday, im really pissed off about that, why couldnt he been born a day after! :mad:

Last edited:
I do think Bono must have stuck that straw hat on his head for a good few months with super gule or something!!!

Loving that picture with his open shirt and he looks fab in the back Hoodies! And of course the jeans :wink:

Back
Top Bottom