The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
Let me be the first to post a mess with the year 2002 on it.
smile.gif

I've lived in 2002 for nine hours by now though.
smile.gif

Happy new year and I wish you all the best in the U2002.

Cheers!
picture.asp

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

hey Miss Z!!! Woo hoo! Happy 2002!!!

Well let me be the first to reply to your post, I hope!
smile.gif

I'm sitting here all tipsy, drinking champagne ALONE, but this is more fun than earlier with my dull friends. DAMN I wish Pleba girls were my IRL friends here in town, what a blast we'd have (ooh! we'd get into so much trouble, yay!!)

Love the pic...happy new year to ya over in Copenhagen??
biggrin.gif

Disco in Dallas (just 3 hrs. into the new year)

Hehe...HAPPY NEW YEAR! 4 hours into it here...and I've spent it all on the internet! Woohoo!

Peace, love, hippyness

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by Discoteque:
DAMN I wish Pleba girls were my IRL friends here in town, what a blast we'd have (ooh! we'd get into so much trouble, yay!!)

Love the pic...happy new year to ya over in Copenhagen??
biggrin.gif

Disco in Dallas (just 3 hrs. into the new year)

LOL Trouble is the least we would get into....

Copenhagen?? Shame on you!!!
wink.gif
I, who thought I had fed you all up with my talk about my home country....Sweden it is and I'm from the gorgous city of Gothenburg where U2 happens to be playing next summer.
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

well see I KNEW THAT, but the picture says Copenhangn so i just winged it!!! I knew you meant Sweden, really!
biggrin.gif

sorry (((HUGS))) I wish you girls were all here now cos I would be huggin on you like no tomorrow!!!! *hic*

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
LOL Trouble is the least we would get into....

Copenhagen?? Shame on you!!!
wink.gif
I, who thought I had fed you all up with my talk about my home country....Sweden it is and I'm from the gorgous city of Gothenburg where U2 happens to be playing next summer.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Discoteque:
well see I KNEW THAT, but the picture says Copenhangn so i just winged it!!! I knew you meant Sweden, really!
biggrin.gif

sorry (((HUGS))) I wish you girls were all here now cos I would be huggin on you like no tomorrow!!!! *hic*

I know, I went to the Copenhagenshows too and the photos are from there. But I didn't take one single photo from the Swedish shows. Don't know why. I have photos from all my other shows except those. LOL But I have the boots to both shows, I guess it makes up for the loss of photos.

PLEBA new year celebration.... ahhhh.... it would totally get out of hand and we would have all the polices in the neighbourhood around already at noon... LOL But, jeez, it would be fun!

partysmiley.gif

Happy New Year from Azalea -- nine hours into the New Year!

------------------
Larry's always been tough. He can laugh heartily telling the story of how as little kids on Christmas Eve he and his sister kept pestering their father,saying, "I think I hear Santa, Dad! I think I hear Santa!" Until their annoyed old man said "There is no Santa Claus! Now go to sleep!"

--Bill Flanagan,U2 at the End of the World

Happy New Year!!!!! I am sitting here in my PJ's with a slight hangover. I had a great time last night and thought of PLEBA, for several reasons, one because at a party I made a new friend and discovered that she is a U2 fan and has a thing for Larry (Of course we bonded immediately). and secondly, the hostess of the party is married to a chef whose name is Larry. I died laughing when I found out his name. He just walked in from work and was wearing a chef's coat and all I could think of was the picture of the guys in chefs outfits.

And since there were no cute, available guys to kiss a midnight, she and I decided to toast the new years to U2!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 01-01-2002).]

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 01-01-2002).]

happy new year everybody.

Just got up but I think I?ll get back into bed again...

2002 is going to be great!!!!!!

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Yes....A Happy New Year to everyone!! I posted on here last night when I was sooo drunk....DON'T go looking for it! :p Here in NYC, we are 13 hours in I think...cant do math lol. I hope U2 does even cooler stuff this year!

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

September, streets capsizing, spilling over down the drain...shards of glass splinters like rain...but you could only feel your own pain... October, talking getting nowhere...November, December, remember. This will never happen again.

I bang things for a living! ~Larry

U2002
I like that
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

happy new year everyone. I am 14 hours in so far. I thought of U2 and Pleba a couple of times last night. Of Course I made all my friends listen to New Years Day at midnight!!! The funniest part of the evening though, was when I went into the bathroom at the party at around 2am completely hammered, and I saw 3 buttons lying on the floor. I was laughing so hard. I actually checked to see if Larry was hiding behind the shower curtain!!!

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
happy new year everyone. I am 14 hours in so far. I thought of U2 and Pleba a couple of times last night. Of Course I made all my friends listen to New Years Day at midnight!!! The funniest part of the evening though, was when I went into the bathroom at the party at around 2am completely hammered, and I saw 3 buttons lying on the floor. I was laughing so hard. I actually checked to see if Larry was hiding behind the shower curtain!!!

LOL (softly because my head hurts)

Originally posted by spinninghead77:

LMAO...that is too funny. I am glad to see that I was not the only one who had PLEBA moments last night.
wink.gif

Originally posted by WildHonee:
U2002
I like that
biggrin.gif

Woohoo, we can do that for the next 998 years! I dub this the U2 millenium!

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom