191st RSOC meeting - The many faces of Adam Clayton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
Adam seems to know how to be whatever suits his situation; a practical joker, a somber observer, a serious musician, a flirt, polite & respectful, the center of attention or simply chilling in the background. Not really a theme, but perhaps something to consider when posting pictures of our favorite bass player this week :wink:

adamanton1.jpg

2edit246.jpg

2edit287.jpg

OMG!!!:drool: I love ADAM!!! JT ADAM :heart: R&H Adam:heart: ZOO Adam:heart:POP Adam :heart: Elevaton Adam :heart:Silver Hair Adam, Drunk Adam ,Sober Adam ,Adam with a Wig :heart: I am hopeless:love:

Drea said:
That pic of Adam with a beard? So wrong... but I rightclick-saved it anyway

:lol: I have one of him with a full face beard somewhere :no: it's awful but I can't not keep it in the collection :lol: I'll look for it now...

Drea said:

:bono: Is that a group of PLEBA girls headed this way?

:adam: *pauses, looks* Yes but you're safe - it's SG, Russty, Drea and CeeCee... I'll be leaving now *picks up bass and heads off*

:lol: More like... " it's SG and Drea." puts down bass "I'll be taking a break now." :flirt: :giggle:

(Oh c'mon he has to give special attention to those of us who knew how sexy he was before this tour started and he was oficially declared a sex symbol!) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom