189th RSOC meeting: Adam stills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fcffb5b2.jpg

f1aa6ad3.jpg

I have sooo much stuff I've never posted.:huh:

A QUESTION FOR AL YOU ADAM LADIES!!!! Do you miss the bleach blonde hair or is the silver working for you??? I really love the silver hair myself!:love:

Carmelu2fan said:
A QUESTION FOR AL YOU ADAM LADIES!!!! Do you miss the bleach blonde hair or is the silver working for you??? I really love the silver hair myself!:love:

Silver fox all the way! I thought the bleached blonde hair made him look like a cheap whore. It was so wrong with his coloring. The silver hair really looks good with his skin tone and makes his blue eyes sparkle.

:wave: :rockon: Thanks girls...you all ROCK!!!! I am glad I am not the only one who loves his hair now!!!!:drool:

Carmelu2fan said:

:yes: Defenitely the sexy grey hair! :cute: I never liked the bleach blond hair. But maybe it's because i'm always attracted to older men.. with the silver .. :wink:

vh1allaccess26oj.jpg

vh1allaccess36jl.jpg

vh1allaccess52zo.jpg

vh1allaccess69vl.jpg

Golightly Grrl said:
I have yet to find a gray hair, but if I do, I hope my hair turns the same silvery color as Adam's.

I agree,:up: :up: I hope I age as well as Adam has....By the way those pics are HOT,Bibien!!!!:drool: I love Adam more and more the older he gets the sexier he becomes!!!!:flirt:

Back
Top Bottom