Worried about my side view tickets...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PopMartian33107

Acrobat
Hello. I purchased some side view seats for the Pittsburg show. I heard that front and back seats can see everything fine, but how about the side view seats? Can we see all the special effects and video screens and stuff? And what about the band members themselves?

Anyone who has been to the show from the 'side', can you tell me what you're experience was like? Thanks a bunch!

how would you know stars??? you havent even gone to a show!

I was in side view, and it is awesome, you'll love it, looking at the people jumping up and down with excitement in the pit, and on the floor, you have a view of everything.

Not going to see the Vertigo tour till Vancouver but I was side stage for Elevation and it was awesome. Preferred those to the ones I had in the middle of the arena, lower bowl.
You are going to have an awesome time!!

I had side view seats for San Diego 1 right next to the stage on Edge's side 1st row and I had a great time watching the band and listening to the music.

I will admit that you won't get to see much of the light show except maybe the African Flags, but you do see the lights that go around the stage.

It's a great show from wherever you see it but do whatever you can to sell those NOW and get the GAs...it's a just an experience that you will never forget. You'll thank me for it.

I also had side-view for Elevation, and the view was excellent! I wouldn't worry about it, you should be fine.

I sat behind the stage the other night, and although I had a great time at the show, it's very obvious that side-view seats are incredibly better than behind the stage. The people on the sides were having a great time; meanwhile, the section we sat in was more or less non-energetic throughout the show. Talk about boreXcore.

3invertednines said:
I sat behind the stage the other night, and although I had a great time at the show, it's very obvious that side-view seats are incredibly better than behind the stage. The people on the sides were having a great time; meanwhile, the section we sat in was more or less non-energetic throughout the show. Talk about boreXcore.

uh oh, I have behind the stage seats for Boston. How good was your view?

PopMartian33107 said:
Hello. I purchased some side view seats for the Pittsburg show. I heard that front and back seats can see everything fine, but how about the side view seats? Can we see all the special effects and video screens and stuff? And what about the band members themselves?

Anyone who has been to the show from the 'side', can you tell me what you're experience was like? Thanks a bunch!

I too have worries about the side-view. I'm way to the side of the stage.
seats-u2-3.jpg

Last edited:
I had lower level side view for San Diego 1 and it was great, other than not seeing some of the lighting and the main video screen. Had mid level side view for Anaheim and it was perfect...we saw all of the lighting and the main video screen, great view of the pit and the band.

Tonight we have rear view and from what I've heard, our view should be great as well.

Back
Top Bottom