whose still waiting for ticketmaster?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have the same problems with my code. Actually, my TWO codes. That's $80!!! I don't know what to do. Think I'll just sit here and cry... I can't believe this has happened

mwb2 said:

Same here!

Serves them right for using a lame code access thing anyway, it was always going to put more strain on the servers and crash them!

I best get my email soon

clear your cookies and try again

I can't believe they used such a simple protection scheme.

I just got glasgow fine.

roy said:

I tried it again and it's OK now...

just managed to get 2 tix for glasgow, perseverence paid off. going to lie down now see if i can calm down a little.

i have just waited 1 hr and 10 mins finally got through and it says the tuckets are not avaiable? what the F***!!!!!

i've been waiting over an hour now and am just about ready to give up.
i logged on then the site told me i hadn't come from the right link so i click on the link they told me to come from and guess what? its back to the u2 site where i can no longer use my code.
so now what? email some useless site in order that i can get a code once the tickets are sold out? this is a waste of time and money.
u2 was my favourite band but they can fuck themselves. this con has shown me that everything they say about loving their fans is bullshit. they say that we're the best fans in the world so we deserve the best service in the world not this shit.

the code shouldnt be ticked off until you have completed the booking process.....just a really really bad system.....

For me it's either a) this code has already been used or is invalid b) high demand of users refresh ticketmaster page or b) ticketmaster page not found!!!!! Ridiculous

Chrissybaby is totally right. System sucks. Ticket sites always break down during the bookings, you should indeed only have to enter the code at the end of the booking process... sent e-mails to Gateway and Teleticketservice, still no reply after 90 minutes.... Even worse: they don't even have a seating plan for Brussels, so u don't know the difference between the two standing areas....

To re-set your code you need to click on the contact button at the bottom of u2.com homepage and chose My pre-sale access code does not work. Ask them to reset it.

ticketmaster

ok this might not work for everyone (so if it doesn't please don't shout at me!), I manually refreshed the page and it crashed on me. I logged in again and bingo it went through in about 10 minutes, I had no problem with the code working when I did this

I think if you're still in the queue (I was for an hour) then you'll probably be stuck there all day

ticketbastard is terrible, and once you get there you marvel at their ability to fleece you left right and center for the tickets

achtung y'all said:
For me it's either a) this code has already been used or is invalid b) high demand of users refresh ticketmaster page or b) ticketmaster page not found!!!!! Ridiculous

YES ITS FUCKING RIDICULOUS,

dezmaas said:
To re-set your code you need to click on the contact button at the bottom of u2.com homepage and chose My pre-sale access code does not work. Ask them to reset it.

where? can't see it? :sad:

wprth a try! am going to have some food then try again!! am like a mad woman on a mission!

sallycinnamon78 said:

where? can't see it? :sad:

done it. keeps refusing to let my code work though. im gonna jump out the window - actually im gonna chuck the pc out the window, yes, that sounds like fun, help:crazy: :crazy:

Just had an email from a friend of a friend to say that 3 of them managed to get tix whilst trying independently, so maybe the problem isn't as bad as we think.

I would just like to say a very big thankyou to 1stepcloser. I had no success trying to follow the link in the u2.com e-mail. Frankly I had given up hope of getting tickets. I put in the web address you suggested and Bingo! - two tickets for Manchester

ThankyouThankyouThankyou!!!

Back
Top Bottom