When do U2 Arrive in Austrlaia?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeffo17

Acrobat
Just wondering when you think U2 will Arrive in Australia and if they will be doing any television interviews??

They're here already; Edge is cooking my dinner right now while Adam does the vacuuming. :wink:

And I've got Bono writing my economics assignment while Larry potters around the backyard :lol:

Not sure Jeffo. I'm dying to find out if they may put in a special appearance at the Make Poverty History Concert on the night before their first Melbourne concert...there have been rumours flying around about it.

Not sure about tv interviews, but I do know that enough rope is repeating their interview with bono from march sometime soon.

Cass85 said:
And I've got Bono writing my economics assignment while Larry potters around the backyard

Can you send Bono to do my assignments once he's done with yours? :wink:

Not sure Jeffo. I'm dying to find out if they may put in a special appearance at the Make Poverty History Concert on the night before their first Melbourne concert...there have been rumours flying around about it.

Last I heard, Bono's going to make an appearance, not all of U2. That seems most plausible to me, given how small the venue is and the fact U2 aren't keen on performing more than two days in a row.

Axver said:
Can you send Bono to do my assignments once he's done with yours? :wink:

Sure thing :giggle:

Axver said:
Last I heard, Bono's going to make an appearance, not all of U2. That seems most plausible to me, given how small the venue is and the fact U2 aren't keen on performing more than two days in a row.

That sounds more likely...wish I could go, the concert sounds awesome (http://www.makepovertyhistory.com.au/melbConcert.html). I'm flying to Melb for the 2nd concert the night before...would put me out of pocket too much to cancel my flight and get one a day earlier! :(

coolian2, my assignment is on the Millennium Development Goals, so I think Bono will have way more interest in mine than yours. :wink:

Aren't U2 scheduled to appear at the Q-awards in London on 30 October?...
I guess they'll be flying to Australia a day or so later, so they'll be in Brisbane three or four days before the show...

Im thinking they will arrive in Australia a week before, spend some time in Sydney then head to Brissie on maybe Saturday.

That'll give them a few days rehearsal at QSAC before the show.

That'll give me a few days standing outside of rehearsal at QSAC before the show.

Well, the Melbourne cup is on the day of the Brisbane concert, so i really hope they are in Australia on the Tuesday! :)

Hey, that Melbourne Cup thing is a good point. Righto, I'm going to get to ANZ just as the race starts and beat the rush of U2 fans who went to watch the race at the pub first before lining up. :wink:

Axver said:
Hey, that Melbourne Cup thing is a good point. Righto, I'm going to get to ANZ just as the race starts and beat the rush of U2 fans who went to watch the race at the pub first before lining up. :wink:

Dammit, I'll be at the Cox Plate though :hmm:

they will be there in time to watch freddie flintoff destroy the aussies!

I love how confident Australia are of winning the Ashes back.

Be so very, very great to see them lose it again!

Come on England!!

Actually, I dont know who I hate more, the Australian cricket team, the Australian rugby team or Leyton Hewitt...

bono_man said:
Actually, I dont know who I hate more, the Australian cricket team, the Australian rugby team or Leyton Hewitt...

:lol: :up:

I think I'd have to say the Wallabies are the worst. An overhyped flash in the pan and nothing more. Though the same could probably be said for Lleyton.

You're not Australian though?

No. English. Beating Australia is anything is the best feeling in the world.

bono_man said:
No. English. Beating Australia is anything is the best feeling in the world.

Huh, I'd just assumed you were from these parts. I like my icon because it helps to avoid people making that mistake about me. :wink:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I support two teams: 1. New Zealand, 2. Whoever's playing Australia.

(Though, to be fair, I might support Australia over the US if they ever play in anything.)

yeah, england beating australia looks real likely...XD, did any of you poms happen to see the score on the weekend, australia won by what, oh yeah 6 F-ing Wickets, OWNED ENGLAND, AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI!!!, AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI!!!!, CMON AUSSIE CMON CMON CMON AUSSIE CMON.

Axver said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I support two teams: 1. New Zealand, 2. Whoever's playing Australia.

(Though, to be fair, I might support Australia over the US if they ever play in anything.)

I'm sorry but where do you live again?

Back
Top Bottom